Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christians cancel christmas

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Only one out of about ten of my RE teachers was "non~preachy" he was the only one who I enjoyed being educated by. The others taught me differant religions but tried to undermine their beliefs.

Re: Re: Christians cancel christmas

chicken run said:
As a christian I find the thread offensive please remove moderators

Are you serious or is that a joke? A well written post I thought and in no way offensive.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Now then. Does that post mean 'please remove moderators' or does it mean please remove the thread, moderators ??? :lolol:

towbarball

Jul 27, 2004
Invented in modern times by the Salvation Army so that they can poison the Homeless with their free Xmas meals.
New form of ethnic cleansing.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Re: Re: Re: Christians cancel christmas

Lokki 7 said:
Are you serious or is that a joke? A well written post I thought and in no way offensive.

I could ask the same about your post if you are referring to Redland's original post. What Redland wrote is hilariously ignorant and, in Anglo-Saxon, a load of complete bollox. It doesn't stand up to even the most basic scrutiny.

Last edited:

What I find interesting is that some people who claim to have little knowledge of Christianity (apart from a wish to refute it) are so quick to claim knowledge of "paganism".

Where exactly did they get their insights into paganism?

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Is it that time of year again?

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Juan Albion said:
Depends which calendar you are using...

Or which country you are in. A lot of the Eastern European (Orthodox) countries celebrate Christmas at Epiphany (Jan 6th) which is traditionally when the wise men arrived (please note the word 'traditionally')

Re: Re: Re: Re: Christians cancel christmas

Juan Albion said:
What Redland wrote is hilariously ignorant and, in Anglo-Saxon, a load of complete bollox. It doesn't stand up to even the most basic scrutiny.

So a perfectly written NSC post then. No reason to "remove" it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here