Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christ !!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
You have contradicted yourself there.

It's run by bossy people who pick and choose - Neither MRRF or I are mods or admins but we choose to say you are wrong. Referee87 was upset by your humour too (along with Terrace Dandy who hasn't posted anything constructive except to interfere with other's thread with his nasty insults)

This is a public board and anyone can post. It is likened to a pub conversation.

You wouldn't say half the stuff you do in a pub because people would either walk out on you or punch you on the nose.

I don't get on with everybody here but I can have a good discussion without being insulting.

Most of the time I ignore you but this time I felt as though I had to stick up for some of the others around here.

If your sole purpose is to have the board how you want it, it will soon dwindle to half a dozen people because the rest will have got fed up.
Yes you choose to say im wrong and i choose to say im right as a few piddly words on the internet are know threat to anyone as has been seen over the years i.e dwayne and his many crap threats which come to nothing.

Yes you are not a mod or your bum friend:p but you only need to click your fingers and they do as you say.:drink:

The point is clear that it is taken very seriously on here and people need to chill and get some proper humor instead of being wet blankets and misrable gits.

Its yet again a diffrence of opions and i respect yours and i demand you respect mine.:smokin: :D

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Count Bisquick said:
calm down clam down.

Berky back of. Its not funny to wind people up.
Thats my point aswell as you don't know what your getting when pissing around with members as some like it and some don't.

Can't we have fun these days:D

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MRRF said:
i would just add that it was a lot nicer place to be when you were banned
You mean a place with lack of humor???
Look you are so serious on here it hurts,so get a grip of your life super fast.:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MRRF said:
humour? you are a joke
:lolol: Im a bubbly of laughs and have a great sense of humor unlike you,so you live in the land of dead heads as thats what you certainly are.

Stop trying to challenge me as you will lose:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its not about being funny is it???
You are seriously deluded and a creep of massive proportions:clap:

You are such a sad person i feel weird even replying to your drivel:drink: :flameboun

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
berkshire seagull said:
Its not about being funny is it???
You are seriously deluded and a creep of massive proportions:clap:

You are such a sad person i feel weird even replying to your drivel:drink: :flameboun

Likewise Im sure.

MRRF 10

Where'd you get your put downs from? pound shop, pund shop

im not even going to bother replying to you anymore, i could get more sense out of a gimp.

:wave:

edit: that is unfair to gimps, and i apologise

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
This pompus prick has a habit of ruining threads with his boring lack of humor.???
If he doesn't like what he see's he shouldn't reply to the thread,but he loves to bum sniff big time.:lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MRRF said:
im not even going to bother replying to you anymore, i could get more sense out of a gimp.

:wave:
Errrrrrr you haven't asked for any sense drrrrr stupid or what look at your posts ha ha ha you sad person.:smokin:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Yes you are not a mod or your bum friend:p but you only need to click your fingers and they do as you say.:drink:

You think? If the admins/mods did that you and Terrace Dandy would already be banned. There have been a lot of complaints. NSC is actually VERY lienient in my opinion and I'm in favour of that philosophy as well. You'll find some message boards have power hungry admins/mods who go around banning people for fun. The only person who is banned who comes to mind is Dwayne and he had loads of chances!

I have PM'd Terrance Dandy and we sorted out his abusive posts. You just love being controversial and you're not the first. I don't know why I even bother replying because I/we know exactly what your about. If there were a lot of complaints about the way admins/mods act there would be a change and if you have a complaint to make PM an Admin/Mod. Although bear in mind Bozza does actually pay money to put this online in the first place. If you don't like it you could always go set up your own message board? Then you can abuse yourself all day long.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Turkey said:
You think? If the admins/mods did that you and Terrace Dandy would already be banned. There have been a lot of complaints. NSC is actually VERY lienient in my opinion and I'm in favour of that philosophy as well. You'll find some message boards have power hungry admins/mods who go around banning people for fun. The only person who is banned who comes to mind is Dwayne and he had loads of chances!

I have PM'd Terrance Dandy and we sorted out his abusive posts. You just love being controversial and you're not the first. I don't know why I even bother replying because I/we know exactly what your about. If there were a lot of complaints about the way admins/mods act there would be a change and if you have a complaint to make PM an Admin/Mod. Although bear in mind Bozza does actually pay money to put this online in the first place. If you don't like it you could always go set up your own message board? Then you can abuse yourself all day long.
Controversial points turky not me!!!!!!
Yes you may get a buz out of banning people turkey,but the facts are what are you banning people for and why would i be banned already for WHAT mmmmmmm.

No threats and abuse was started rearly by that weirdo who bombarded my thread with crap.
Face it people on here don't no what it takes to upset people these days as some sulk over the slightest thing.

You don't know what im about thats just it and never will as im just another poster who has views and opions full stop and because mine are diffrent to most on here its all hammer and tong as usual.

Thing is i know what im on about and certainly not gullable!!!!:drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Controversial points turky not me!!!!!!
Yes you may get a buz out of banning people turkey,but the facts are what are you banning people for and why would i be banned already for WHAT mmmmmmm.

No threats and abuse was started rearly by that weirdo who bombarded my thread with crap.
Face it people on here don't no what it takes to upset people these days as some sulk over the slightest thing.

You don't know what im about thats just it and never will as im just another poster who has views and opions full stop and because mine are diffrent to most on here its all hammer and tong as usual.

Thing is i know what im on about and certainly not gullable!!!!:drink:

Did you not read my post? I said NSC hardly ever bans people and they have to go mega OTT to get banned. You are in no danger of a ban at the moment.

I'm in a no win situation saying I know what your about because you'll just disagree to save face whatever. You just enjoy ruffeling a few feathers though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here