Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christ !!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Why does that turk head keep closing threads non stop?
Christ its a bit of banter and fun and is doing nobody any harm whats so ever.

What do you mods want everyone to agree and like eachother mmmm,we you will never get that on a chatroom for christs sake and these threads are fun yet its always ruined by the.

CLOSED GRRRRRRRRRRRR:censored:
Will an argument ever be resolved on here as basicly it carrys on to other threads which in turn gets closed in which the person who started that thread has wasted his or hers time.

Its not life or death stuff or a murder waiting to happen just members having fun winding people up and is it so bloody bad mmmm.
:smokin: :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What has he closed?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Any thread that has lots of banter between people :)
Whats wrong with having a good old piss about on the net and stiring a few egg heads up.:lolol:

People need to learn to compete with wind up merchants like terrace.:lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
With the amount of shit posted on here im glad one of the mods has got of his arse and started doing his job!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There's a good humerous wind up and there's abuse and insult.

Learn to tell the difference.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
There's a good humerous wind up and there's abuse and insult.

Learn to tell the difference.
How do you no its that way though???
Have you seen anyonew get battered yet from here?
Its just banter taken the wrong way:drink:

Yeah biscuit just like all the clown shite and daft bint crap now thats all crap.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You get rude insulting people all the time its normal,but certainly isn't a serious prob is it.

This board needs people like terrace to spice it up and make it enjoyable for all types of users.:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
How do you no its that way though???
Have you seen anyonew get battered yet from here?
Its just banter taken the wrong way:drink:

Yeah biscuit just like all the clown shite and daft bint crap now thats all crap.:drink:

No it's not crap as you call it... It's you taking it the wrong way.

Works both ways Berk.

If you don't like it you know where to go.

The majority prefer it to what you like

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but thats not the case as obviously yet again its a group up and you lot choose whats good and what isn't???

Lets all be boring and all get on??? :rolleyes:
People argue everyday and on here is not any diffrent is it,so you say don't like it lump it well thats just it its not a public board is it its run by bossy people who pick and choose.:clap:

APPLAUDS HIMSELF YET AGAIN:clap: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You have contradicted yourself there.

It's run by bossy people who pick and choose - Neither MRRF or I are mods or admins but we choose to say you are wrong. Referee87 was upset by your humour too (along with Terrace Dandy who hasn't posted anything constructive except to interfere with other's thread with his nasty insults)

This is a public board and anyone can post. It is likened to a pub conversation.

You wouldn't say half the stuff you do in a pub because people would either walk out on you or punch you on the nose.

I don't get on with everybody here but I can have a good discussion without being insulting.

Most of the time I ignore you but this time I felt as though I had to stick up for some of the others around here.

If your sole purpose is to have the board how you want it, it will soon dwindle to half a dozen people because the rest will have got fed up.

MRRF 10

Yorkie said:
You have contradicted yourself there.

It's run by bossy people who pick and choose - Neither MRRF or I are mods or admins but we choose to say you are wrong. Referee87 was upset by your humour too (along with Terrace Dandy who hasn't posted anything constructive except to interfere with other's thread with his nasty insults)

This is a public board and anyone can post. It is likened to a pub conversation.

You wouldn't say half the stuff you do in a pub because people would either walk out on you or punch you on the nose.

I don't get on with everybody here but I can have a good discussion without being insulting.

Most of the time I ignore you but this time I felt as though I had to stick up for some of the others around here.

If your sole purpose is to have the board how you want it, it will soon dwindle to half a dozen people because the rest will have got fed up.

i would just add that it was a lot nicer place to be when you were banned

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
MRRF said:
i would just add that it was a lot nicer place to be when you were banned

He he. Do you mean me MRRF?
;) :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
MRRF said:
no :lolol: berkshire

I knew that. I made that post being RELIANT on your sense of humour..:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here