Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But I think that we don't ever seem to have been interested in bringing him back this summer says something though.
I think it says that Gus doesn't like loans, West Brom don't want to sell him and Gus probably didn't see enough in him to believe he would rip Championship defences to make the sort of exception to his no-loan rule that he made for KLL.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Why has NSC decided that he is completely shit?

Alright, Barnes and Murray were better for us last season, but I thought Wood chipped in from time to time and is nothing like as crap as loads of people on here are making out. In fact, I'd say he was one our most effective strikers of the past 5 or 6 years if you had a look at some of the shite we played up front in that time.

Are you related, he couldn`t hit a barn door last season and from what i`ve seen, he still can`t this season either.Football is not taken seriously down under consequently the quality of there players is shit.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I think people forget how young he is, the last time we produced a goalscorer though the youth set up was Chris Mcphee and he scored around the same amout of goals at League One level

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Are you related, he couldn`t hit a barn door last season and from what i`ve seen, he still can`t this season either.Football is not taken seriously down under consequently the quality of there players is shit.

I'm gonna give you a positive rep for this. Not because I agree with you. In fact far from it. You clearly are WRONG on this. The positive rep is for having us all fooled and actually being on a giant wind up with your outrageous comments which are the exact opposite of fact.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Frustrating player who needs to put himself about and impose himself on opposition players, he's certainly big enough. If he can start doing that he'll be a good player, if he doesn't he'll never really make it imo.

I was not as impressed with him last season as nearly everyone else on this thread seems to have been :shrug:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
How do you know how many goals were scored last season because Wood was on the pitch in a certain position which allowed Murray, Bennett and Barnes to combine to score. Maybe his presence pulled this or that defender out of position or distracted someone. A team is a blend of personnel which clicks and works irrespective of what appears to be his contribution with the ball itself. And click we certainly did so I say a big thank you to Chris Wood who was instrumental in our promotion and good luck in the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here