Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not too worried about that. I like Greer would keep him very quiet if they come up against each other.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Wasn't as bad as some people make out, but he's done well for himself there. Not sure how much playing time he'll get, mind - with the likes of King and Rooney having been brought in, and Zigic and Jerome (are they leaving?..) still at the club.

Something they certainly don't lack up top is height.

EDIT: Seen it's only a 1 month loan.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That's good news as well. Now he won't be coming to us and he can miss penalties for Birmingham.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Only a months loan as all their strikers bar Rooney have injuries.
I found him such a fustrating player. Had a good touch & 8 goals was a good return.
But for such a big lad i don't think i ever saw him win a header.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Good luck to them, he was truly shocking and Berkamp has already show more potential in pre-season.

Really?? I just don't understand why so many people slated him after he left. Scored a decent amount of goals and looked quite promising to me at times. Not the finished article or a World beater by any means, but still a player that doesn't deserve any criticism from us in my opinion

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think it's informative that we don't seem to have been interested in bringing him back at any point.

Good luck to him there though.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
I think people forget that he scored some good goals for us last season. He seemed to be really short of confidence towards the end and that could be down to his age. He was dreadful when we played Colchester but he showed signs of potential in the earlier part of his stint with us. It will be interesting to see how he copes!

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
thank god, he is not coming back. Never looked like he knew what he was doing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Really?? I just don't understand why so many people slated him after he left. Scored a decent amount of goals and looked quite promising to me at times. Not the finished article or a World beater by any means, but still a player that doesn't deserve any criticism from us in my opinion

Well said, young player who was not any where as bad as some have said and played an important part in last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here