Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chris tuna holroyd

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe they were doin' a spot of fishing?

ps I thought he looked pretty sharp when he came on yesterday to be fair. Mind you, it could be that he looked like Noone's long-lost twin from where I was, although that could've been down to my crap eyesight.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
ps I thought he looked pretty sharp when he came on yesterday to be fair. .

I was trying to work out who did the least when they came on him or Battepiedi. We passed comment on how a few weeks ago our bench was very strong but yesterday the only one we would have wanted to come on did so, Noone and we would have not been let down by Elphick or Tarriclo but the bench still looked weak generally.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I too thought he looked pretty sharp in the short time he was on. I really want the boy to do well and i think he will come good once he gets a couple of goals, mark my words he's one for the future.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I believe "shark bait" is sland for someone out of their depth. so, could be that!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I thought he looked poor on Saturday. Battipeldi didn't look much better, but he looked calm at least

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
One of my mates bumped into a few of the players in town one night, he told me all the players were calling Chris Holroyd Shark Bait, If its good enough for the players its good enough for me. :glare:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Question regarding Hemmaroid, Has he actually scored for Brighton at any level? Reserve? Friendly? Kick around on Hove lawns?

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
He said it had something to do with a fishing holiday in cornwall and he fell over board, its not the best story ive heard but he has been known as Shark bait ever since.:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here