Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Moyles

Your thoughts on Chris Moyles

• Quality, funny, morning entertainer

Votes: 41 33.9%
  • Fat, over-paid, unfunny, arrogant, jumped-up little prick who belives his own hype

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • Alright, no better / worse than any other presenters

Votes: 19 15.7%

• Total voters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i belive les biehn should be given his own late night radio show!:lol: be great entertainment def not one for the kids tho

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I enjoy 15 minutes of his show on my trip in to work, at different times in the morning. The whole show is now getting very samey. 15 minutes is now as much as I can tolerate.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Starry said:
You couldn't be more wrong!

I could.
I could say that he is a funny and entertaining DJ who isn't at all irritating and who isn't upstaged by his co-presenters every single show.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Comedy dave and Dom and the funniest part of the show. Love the South African accents.

Braaaaaaaaan Breeeeeead.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Common as Mook said:
Comedy dave and Dom and the funniest part of the show. Love the South African accents.

Braaaaaaaaan Breeeeeead.

Comedy Dave, now there's a misnomer...

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
a fat incontinant gusset stain that likes to bully anyone who dares disagree with him.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I like the bloke. He's not as in your face and offensive as he used to be. I think it's a shame that the culture in this country now is to knock anyone who's successful. He's got the rating up, so it's time to slag him off.
It all comes from the tabloids who love digging up dirt to spoil someone's moment of glory. If they hadn't been so interested in Sven's private life, I think he would be continuing as England manager. What the f*** has who he's shagging got to do with his achievements in his professional working life - Nothing. 2 days of harrassment from the media was highly instrumental in Scolari declining. Don't blame the guy. On the McLaren thread, we're already speculating as to how the Sun will slag him off once he's failed to win a game, and you know it's going to happen.
Why can't we start celebrating what's good and letting it continue, rather than thinking that once someone's had their fifteen minutes of fame, we need to do a hatchet job on them?

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think Moyles is quality, never fails to make me laugh on my morning drive to work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here