Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Mcphee

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The only way Chris McPhee would make an improvement on the bench is if he came along with a tin of Ronseal.
At least you get a guaranteed result with a tin of Ronseal.???

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
McPhee has been brilliant for Ebbsfleet this year - its a bloody shame we never held onto him. He was a bit rough around the edges when we had him but his ability was never in doubt. I'd love to see him pull on the stripes again.

Its a shame for him that he was at the club when Zamora was - if he'd got a good run in the team who knows how good he could have been :drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If we get that useless piece of shit back then i'm never watching the albion again.

You talking about Pethick or McPhee? Don't matter. If EITHER came back, reckon I'd call it a day, save meself four or five hundred quid a season and go and drink Harveys on the terraces at Lewes at a tenner a time. THAT's how close the Albion are from terminally alienating the faithful. They f*** with us at their peril from here on in - as the attendence figures confirm.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
McPhee has been brilliant for Ebbsfleet this year - its a bloody shame we never held onto him. He was a bit rough around the edges when we had him but his ability was never in doubt. I'd love to see him pull on the stripes again.

His ability clearly is in doubt or he'd be playing for a better club than Ebbsfleet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here