Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Mcphee

scooter1

How soon is now?
Have I missed something here?
I've just been having a look at the Argus website and there seems to be a growning theory that we're going to sign him on loan. Has he suddenly become good at non-league level and we're going to give him a second chance - or this just, as I suspect - utter bollocks????

ted terra

Aug 20, 2007
We he didn't cut the mustard at Torquay and when I saw him recently for Ebbsfleet Utd had wasn't even played as a striker!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Never scored for Torquay and, despite appearing regularly, only has three goals this season for Ebbsfleet.

Can't see it. Also, how many bloody strikers do we need? The need is painfully obviously in the middle of the park.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Never scored for Torquay and, .

I think he did.

He has been playing very well at right back this season.

What happened to Paul Hinshelwood? He didn't figure much at Torquay, got loaned out somewhere and now seems to have vanished.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In fairness though, thats hardly a glowing recommendation is it.

Its not but it would make an improvement on the bench as we usually have nothing there other than JR. The DW & DK worshipers will say about Fraser and Lynch on Tuesday but they only came on to rectify a mistake made by the management team in the first place.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The only way Chris McPhee would make an improvement on the bench is if he came along with a tin of Ronseal.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Its not but it would make an improvement on the bench as we usually have nothing there other than JR. The DW & DK worshipers will say about Fraser and Lynch on Tuesday but they only came on to rectify a mistake made by the management team in the first place.

Possibly, but its gotta be better to have the opportunity to bring Fraser and Lynch on(albeit, unfit and out of practice) than to start with them, and resort to bringing Butters and Mayo on if they are unable to last the full 90

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he was second top scorer once, y'know

and we are not exactly awash with right backs. personally, i would LOVE to see him back - just a shame that dixon has taken the number 21 shirt that should rightfully be his

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I always felt McPhee had potential, forged a useful partnership with Knight before Benjamin and then Iwelumo came in. Even if he has become a decent right back, I would not like him back here, but I still think it's a shame he never realised his potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here