Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris McPhee / Southern Counties Radio

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Adriodinho said:
SCR is a bit amateurish and suttle. Really need to make something interesting and exciting for a specific audience.

Sort the website out, advertising and when the audience ask for something (podcasts), consider it!!

if you team up with dave you will have the brains AND the voice of a new revamped station.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Dave the Gaffer said:
Yes he is ...the night we had 4 phone calls:down: :down: :down: :down:

3 wrong numbers and one from Mrs Gaffer asking what time you'd be home :lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bry Nylon said:
3 wrong numbers and one from Mrs Gaffer asking what time you'd be home :lolol:

you're not wrong

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
correct me if I am wrong here but Chris Mcphee does not even play for Brighton any longer good bad or indifferent why are they talking about him let alone taking the piss.
get on with talking about NEWS rather than filling your already crap programs with taking the piss out of someone who did his best for the albion.

did we have this much piss taking about Archer or Bellotti?

now theres a pair you could have full reign on with our permission.???

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Adriodinho said:
SCR is a bit amateurish and suttle. Really need to make something interesting and exciting for a specific audience.

Sort the website out, advertising and when the audience ask for something (podcasts), consider it!!

To be fair, the football is just one part of the station and it broadcasts to Sussex, Surrey, hampshire and Kent.....99% of those outside the area dont give a monkeys about a small seaside football club.

I will mention the podcast again tonight as i thought this was being actioned.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
makes no odds to me , can take the piss all they like , not an albion player so unsure why it would be funny. Perhaps they are just pissed off when he was so shit for us

1066gull

Dave the Gaffer said:
To be fair, the football is just one part of the station and it broadcasts to Sussex, Surrey, hampshire and Kent.....99% of those outside the area dont give a monkeys about a small seaside football club.

I will mention the podcast again tonight as i thought this was being actioned.
Don't want to download it just from the website....want there to be a place on Itunes as well.:clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The guy is probably on piss all money and like everything these days everything broadcasted is minutely disected and analysed.

Dont get too wound up about it, but I am sure these days people jump in front of trains for less.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Adriodinho said:
Don't want to download it just from the website....want there to be a place on Itunes as well.:clap:

I think you may be looking a tad high there mate. Not even the breakfast show hits that one.

Dave Cash should be on there though...:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
It might not come under modern technology, but do you lot of moaners not have an OFF button on your radios,or deep down you enjoy someone taking the piss out of ex players, so you can come on here and moan about something else?? :shootself

le ros bif said:
It might not come under modern technology, but do you lot of moaners not have an OFF button on your radios,or deep down you enjoy someone taking the piss out of ex players, so you can come on here and moan about something else?? :shootself

I think you'll find that most of the "moaners" on this thread were unaware of the feature before it was mentioned on here.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Well done SCR. Ridicule a local lad who did his best for his team and didn't quite make the grade. What local radio is all about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here