Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Lines - Transfer target?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
According to the Sun today, Gus Poyet is set to capture the Bristol Rovers midfielder Chris Lines. Anyone know anything about him?

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted but I couldn't see anything on the site.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If we did come into the reckoning it would certainly show our intent.

Seriously? How sarcastic was that comment meant to be? Honestly, signing Chris Lines wouldn't even make a minor ripple in the grander scale of things. From all accounts, he's a very good player who is destined for better things but he's not a big name in the slightest and noone would take any notice of our signing him. He would probably be a good signing, though.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Seriously? How sarcastic was that comment meant to be? Honestly, signing Chris Lines wouldn't even make a minor ripple in the grander scale of things. From all accounts, he's a very good player who is destined for better things but he's not a big name in the slightest and noone would take any notice of our signing him. He would probably be a good signing, though.

I don't really know what you're talking about...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
lines_history2.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Names do not win games only increase expectations. Apparently Cardiff are after him so if we came into the reckoniong it would show that we are moving on from looking at either players on the way down who are finished or no hope 2nd Div or Non League players at a very cheap price. I would be extremely pleased if we were to try and sign him as I have said it would show that TB and GP are upping their targets to an acceptable level towards making a promotion side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here