Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Iwelumo debut for Scotland

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
1626: "I am shocked. I am absolutely shocked."
BBC 5 Live analyst Pat Nevin

1625: Just to add. Iwelumo and his team-mates stood still for several seconds, struggling to believe how the ball did not go into the back of the net. The Scotland crowd briefly cheered what they thought would be a certain goal, then fell silent, then started booing. It's one of the worst misses I have ever seen.

1624: Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. That is a SHOCKING miss. Gary Naysmith plays the ball in from the left and debutant Chris Iwelumo misses from TWO YARDS OUT!

1614: Boos around Hampden Park as George Burley opts to take off James McFadden, replacing him with Chris Iwelumo. The Birmingham striker doesn't look too happy either - giving Burley a right old earful. The second change sees Steven Fletcher coming on for James Morrison. Norway introduce Daniel Braaten for Bjorn Helge Riise.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shocking miss, it was harder to miss than score

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Agent Iwelumo...making England proud

he's always been partial tp a bit of clumsyness in the opposing box...not complaining though...got us promoted 4 and a bit years back

Agent Iwelumo...making England proud

Unbelievable fuckwittery.

The problem for me is that I have to now go into work on Monday, having told everyone there that Iwelumo should be given his chance, and not get my balls ripped off. Especially, of course, given the fact I will be going in with a smug grin with '5-1' written all over it. Ahem.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not bad for a player who wasnt good enough for championship football tho.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Maybe he should have gone to Specsavers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here