Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris from Worthing, come on down!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Chris of Worthing said:
Hi Safeway, you say this is my chance to let you all know who i am from the safety of my keyboard, you already know more about me than i know about you, my name is Chris i live in Worthing and i was on the radio talking to another person who also uses their real name so whats your point SAFEWAY?.

Hi Strike, see above me old china, i dont get the point of you at all.

Supaseagul, not everyone who has a different opinion to you is a Palace fan, i am a Brighton fan and have been all my life, the fact is i dont give a flying f*** if you think i am or not.

Kinkygerbil, i will finish that sentence for you, i was going to say; ''the wankers on the internet do not represent this football club'' a few hundred billy no mates with nothing better to do than sit up all night and post garbage on this forum.

Inkerman, sadly i did shoot myself in the foot with bad language, still never f***ing mind eh.
What a great first post! Actually quite a lot of truth in what you say: yes NSC does NOT represent all Brighton fans, and yes there is a lot of garbage on this Forum - today is an especially bad day.

So welcome, look forward to reading more of your forthright posts.

Tim from Brighton
Sad billy no-mates internet geek.

towbarball

Jul 27, 2004
The gravedigger should carry on digging graves instead of creating disharmony on the airwaves amongst the local peasantry.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
towbarball said:
The gravedigger should carry on digging graves instead of creating disharmony on the airwaves amongst the local peasantry.

Pardon?

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
What has NSC ever done for Brighton & Hove Albion,

Well apart from sponsoring players
National Falmer day
Falmer protest
Fund raising other events

In fact a damn site more than Chris from Worthing, who it would seem played right into the hands of the Nimbys (fowl mouthed football hooligan)
I can see why some people on this board might confuse him with a Palace fan.
TWAT!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The Wookiee said:
Welcome Chris from Worthing :wave:

Are you the bloke with the glasses who was on pop idol last year?

Chris Hide, that was.
But careful talking about Pop Idol or Easy10 will start pining for Roxanne again.

:glare:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Chris if your going to come back on this afternoon, keep it clean!!!!!
But NSC'ers one sure fire way of keeping the likes of Chris off is to phone yourselves on 08459 570057.

Chris of Worthing

Sep 16, 2004
Worthing
I did think about joining the phone in this week but figured i wouldnt stand a chance of getting on, having listened to most of what the callers had to say this week i wish i had called.

Highlight for me was the guy who said we should have a ''do without day'' to raise money to secure the boards investment (sorry, i mean save the club), we should sell our homes and live in beachhuts, eat porridge and wash in the sea, the money we save we can give to the Albion.

AT LEAST DICK TURPIN WORE A MASK.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Chris of Worthing said:
I did think about joining the phone in this week but figured i wouldnt stand a chance of getting on, having listened to most of what the callers had to say this week i wish i had called.

AT LEAST DICK TURPIN WORE A MASK.

You could've used someone else's phone, put on a womans voice claiming to be Liz Costa and then launched into a foul-mouthed tirade about how Dick Knight wanks into old sports socks or something. That would have been worth listening to.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Chris of Worthing said:
Hi Safeway, you say this is my chance to let you all know who i am from the safety of my keyboard, you already know more about me than i know about you, my name is Chris i live in Worthing and i was on the radio talking to another person who also uses their real name so whats your point SAFEWAY?.

Hi Strike, see above me old china, i dont get the point of you at all.

Supaseagul, not everyone who has a different opinion to you is a Palace fan, i am a Brighton fan and have been all my life, the fact is i dont give a flying f*** if you think i am or not.

Kinkygerbil, i will finish that sentence for you, i was going to say; ''the wankers on the internet do not represent this football club'' a few hundred billy no mates with nothing better to do than sit up all night and post garbage on this forum.

Inkerman, sadly i did shoot myself in the foot with bad language, still never f***ing mind eh.
If i were you Chris i would certainly become a Palace fan after taking this shit of your so could Brighton chums.
Come and join us, come and join us ,come and join us over here.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Croydonbloke said:
If i were you Chris i would certainly become a Palace fan after taking this shit of your so could Brighton chums.
Come and join us, come and join us ,come and join us over here.

Things must be bad if you're recruiting in Worthing now.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Phaedrus said:
Things must be bad if you're recruiting in Worthing now.
We`re all over the place like a bad rash for you lot.
Seeing as there is no decent football teams within your region you can`t blame people for travelling out of the area can you.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Blimey O'RIELLY, It's hard to believe anybody still gives credit to the internet-user-is-a-spotty-spectacled-no-mates stereotype anymore! Pretty much equates to saying that anyone who watches TV must surely be a Billy-no-mates. :lolol:

Chris of Worthing said:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here