Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris from Worthing, come on down!

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
I didn't agree with his opinions but I thought I he was stating them quite articulately until he decided to descend into profanity.
Obviously SCR don't have a tape delay although they obviously had someone with a finger on a button as they cut him off quite quick.
Proved himself to be a total prat - completely destroyed any previously stated arguments.

Chris of Worthing

Sep 16, 2004
Worthing
Hi Safeway, you say this is my chance to let you all know who i am from the safety of my keyboard, you already know more about me than i know about you, my name is Chris i live in Worthing and i was on the radio talking to another person who also uses their real name so whats your point SAFEWAY?.

Hi Strike, see above me old china, i dont get the point of you at all.

Supaseagul, not everyone who has a different opinion to you is a Palace fan, i am a Brighton fan and have been all my life, the fact is i dont give a flying f*** if you think i am or not.

Kinkygerbil, i will finish that sentence for you, i was going to say; ''the wankers on the internet do not represent this football club'' a few hundred billy no mates with nothing better to do than sit up all night and post garbage on this forum.

Inkerman, sadly i did shoot myself in the foot with bad language, still never f***ing mind eh.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Chris of Worthing said:
...a few hundred billy no mates with nothing better to do than sit up all night and post garbage on this forum.

come on here at night and you'll realise how dead the place is, its peak is the 9-5 working day when we are bored at work and need to get away from the drag of a working day, so come on here to discuss everything under and over the moon. Just so you know like.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hello Chris of Worthing! I am Max of Brighton, son of Martin of Brighton and Sarah of Hove.

How are ya?

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Chris of Worthing said:
...and post garbage on this forum.

Well, if you are talking about the tedious 'do well in Europe' and 'durr durr' threads today, I would have to agree with you.

:nono:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
who the f*** is chris from worthing? everyone seems to know him and hes posted once?

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
I don't know Chris from Worthing but he's probably some f***ing wanker on the internet who doesn't represent the club with no mates who's got nothing better to do than troll through chatrooms without having the bollocks to post on them and then go on live local radio, talk a load of shit and make a complete tit of himself.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
oh ok, he went on radio! i was wondering what he'd done, just doing one post! whats chris's surname? is it the chris who was on soccer am amongst the brighton fans? the chris who didnt know how many people signed the petition for falmer :rolleyes:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hello Chris from Worthing ... I am an alcoholic and these faceless "Billy No Mates" have been helping me dry out ....................................... . and yes we are all passionate about Brighton and Hove Albion, have real lives, real family, real friends and real opinions and all actually do attend many many matches home and away every season.
Perhaps the difference is, we realise it is the 21st century!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Desert Orchid said:
I have a tape of his call to Harty's phone-in with Martin Perry after the Wolves game. Chris goes on about DK's alleged lack of investment and continues...

Chris: "And all you listen to is all the w*****s on the f***ing inter..."

Harty: "Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi. Oi. Oi, my mother's listening. Thank you very much, Chris, who's giving a reasonable - well a fairly reasonable - argument and then he goes and does that. Please, please, please - this is a family show. ... Sorry about that, Martin. Sorry about that, listeners."

I'm sorry but that is very, very funny!

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
If everyone on here is sad and pathetic, why are you so concerned about what we think of you? Are you so upset that a bunch of "billy no-mates" have been having a pop at you that you have taken the time to register and post on the board to defend youself? Looks like us "w*nkers" on the "f*cking" internet have really got to you. Not content with making a right spanner of yourself on the radio you're now repeating the trick on the f*cking internet!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Hello Chris of Worthing! I am Max of Brighton, son of Martin of Brighton and Sarah of Hove.

How are ya?

Ohhh, you're dad's name's Martin, just like me. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here