Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Cattlin

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
Hi, does anyone know the name of Chris Cattlin's rock shop, I am going to write to him you see but don't have a contact address for him that's all :( Please Help!! :)

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
Oh no... if I send it to teh club will they forward it to him or his on here? Anyone know what the rock shop is called though ???

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I have got a feeling he sold out years ago.
I saw a guy working in there with a turbine on his head, so i would assume he has sold up.
I think he had a house in Tongdean ave or something like that.

Sorry :shrug:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Chris hasn't been at the Rock shop for ages, I dont think he is running it but I think he owns the freehold so he pops in quite a lot.

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
:DAh, so he still owns it, so if I send my letter to that address he should surely get it. Does anyone have teh address of teh rock shop????????????:clap2:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
:DAh, so he still owns it, so if I send my letter to that address he should surely get it. Does anyone have teh address of teh rock shop????????????:clap2:

You need to be careful because there is at least 2 rock shops. I would put his name on it or drop it in- its the one next to Pizza King Rock Shop its called

lee_morris

May 31, 2010
Cattlin's is the one next to Pizza King Rock Shop ? I can't really drop it off, it's hard you see, living in Huddersfield...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not sure he works in the shop anymore ?

Contact Coventry FC, he turns up there every now and then since he used to play for them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe you could get his number if you ask The Albion Roar - as you probably know, Chris Cattlin was on the show a few months ago

attachment.php

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here