Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Birchall Gone

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Can't see anything on here which is suprising, but Birchall has left (no suprise there) and is now on trial at LA Galaxy where he could sign a 4-year contract :ohmy:

It's a shame really that since Galaxy showed their interest, he turned into Billy Big-Bollocks and decided to throw in the towel at the Albion.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oh well never mind somehow think we will survive. And where has this 4 year thing come from if he is only on trial?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Disastrous signing as it turned out, he contributed very little, except away at Hereford of course.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I had hopes when he joined but turned out to be another Adams waste of money signing.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I saw him play in that reserve game just before he signed. He was shit. I cannot understand why the f*** MA signed him. Good luck to him in LA but I bet he wont even be on 1/10th of Beckhams wages..

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I saw him play in that reserve game just before he signed. He was shit. I cannot understand why the f*** MA signed him. Good luck to him in LA but I bet he wont even be on 1/10th of Beckhams wages..

They're all capped to £20,000 or something aren't they (except beckham) he'll probably be on less than he was here.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The standard of football in the United States "top flight" must be pretty shit, if they are after a Brighton reject. All that, AND no other club in the football league posed an interest. Good luck to him though, but not sad to see him leave to be honest.:bigwave:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I was buzzing when he signed, thought he was quality. How wrong that turned out be to be. Good luck to him, but he was shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here