Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choking Scot v Djokovic

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Bollocks!!!!.....fair play to Murray he almost got there but Djokovic is just too strong for him

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ffs murray:ffsparr:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Once again, he's got close but shown that he just doesn't have it in him to beat the top players when it really matters.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never wins a Grand Slam.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Once again, he's got close but shown that he just doesn't have it in him to beat the top players when it really matters.

I concur, Nadal, Federer and Djokovic all seem to have that little something extra that they can dig out when really up against it.If he had of won today I could see Nadal wiping the floor with him anyway .

Stumpy Tim

I personally think that given he was a set down and a break down, he would have lost in straights sets a couple of months ago. Lendl seems to have given him some aggression and confidence. I think he'll win a slam - probably Wimbledon or the Australian

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Don't agree;I think Lendl will be very good for him.
Well played Andy;you are by far and away the best tennis player this country has produced in ages.
You will get there!

P.S.Bollocks to all the Murray haters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here