Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Craig Noone

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
From what little I've seen of him since his return, Benno looks a shadow of his former self. Nooney would maybe add a bit of spark and spontaneity and would be interesting to see if he's finally learned to look up when he's on a run. If so, we could be on a WINNAH! So, yeah, clear vote for Nooney.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Benno as 1st choice, but in reality I'd be happy with both.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
To be honest, I dont want anybody "on loan" really ... get them signed! Im sick of watching 3 Villa players, 1 Norwich player, 1 Liverpool player and 1 Forest player run around in our shirts. Either sign, or feck off. (Plus Bennett was fairly crap this time round, so if I had to choose Id go for Noone)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that's correct. Additionally, Benno has not really looked like the same player that we once had in his performances back here. Granted, he's feeling his way back from a long-term injury, we play a different system and brand of football to when he was here last time and morale wasn't really there.

Strangely he looked our best player by some distance in the first half against Wigan, his first game for us. Went downhill from there, I'm blaming Hyypia and his ridiculous tactics, I'm sure Hughton could get the best out of him :smile:

Can I be greedy and say I'd like both Elliott and Nooney?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here