Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese supermarket iN B&H, help

The wife is in in Brighton tomorrow and she wants to go to a chinese supermarket, she is sure that she drove past a good one in Hove? the last time she was in the UK but cannot remember what road.

Can anyone help as she is driving me mad about it, I aint got a scooby where it is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There is definately a Chinese supermarket on Sydney St in the Lanes if you cannot find the one in Hove. Just off Trafalgar St.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There is one in little Preston Street, there is one in the North Laine (Sydney St) and there is one near Canhams Butchers.

The best one would have to be the one in North Laine - much bigger and it has got a huge range of stuff.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
If you want to go to a big Chinese supermarket then Wing Yip on the Purley way takes some beating.

I have nevver failed to find the most obscure ingredients for those 'simple' recipes you get in the cookbooks.

Piddly man, I am helping to close down a massive one, tesco superstore size in the Olympic Zone.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Tribune Messala said:
If you want to go to a big Chinese supermarket then Wing Yip on the Purley way takes some beating.

I have nevver failed to find the most obscure ingredients for those 'simple' recipes you get in the cookbooks.

And they do amazing Dim Sum in the restaurant.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Tribune Messala said:

that's one for our Clistal Parace friends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here