Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese food

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The chinky in the Mile Oak Fisheries chippy is phena...phin...phono...

bloody brilliant.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
rogue said:
The one down by Budgens is crap(H.H)The other one round the corner from the star pub next to the Indian isn't to bad.Were these the ones your were thinking of?

Thai Carr (sp?) the eat - as much as you can for a tenner - place in Haywards Road - top tuck!

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Mmmm chinese. My favourite of all foodstuffs. Problem is that so many Chinese take-aways have crap sauces which are just oily gravy with a generic taste which in no way resmbles the flavour they claim.
My favourite in Brighton is the Happy Inn in Eldred Avenue. Handy for picking one up on the back from the Withdean Stadium. Great Chinese Roast Pork in Satay Sauce.
Lee Cottage in Queens Road is a top place, especially the all you can eat offer, which is pretty much the whole menu and not just a small selection of dishes.
The Great Wall in Lewes Road isn't bad either.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
nice ones are-

Lewes Road, Brighton- opp bottom of Elm Grove

Dyke Road- opp the tesco garage (newly opened, good sized portions, 10% of this month too! lemon chicken, mixed rice was my first try- v nice.

cheungs(?) in Queens Road is also good, with £5.50 2 course lunch menu.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ming's-Aldershot Road in Guildford is excellent.

The one on Portland Road opposite the old ABC Cinema/Bingo Place is EFFING RANK. Re-arrange these words to guess how good it is:

Eye, of, a, needle, through, could, I, have, after, there, eating, shit.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Biscuit said:
Not a big fan.
Correct..........
url]

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here