Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chin up boys!

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
1-0 promotion favourites, had we not had a bad day today we could of got a result here, easily.
we will defo be up there come the end of the season.
and we will learn alot from this defeat.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

D

Deleted member 18477

Early days and they've spent BIG. Palace lost too so it's not so bad.

Skinthead

Jul 26, 2004
There Abouts
Still second!! and im sure that most of us would have been happy with that at the start of the season with seven games in, and what a week coming up!!.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
out of interest who really believed we would be this high up before the season started ??? I didnt, and the fact these were promotion fav we done very well only to lose 1 - 0, just because we lost dont take it out on the players yes we have 1 or 2 weak links but they are doing the job

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
we just held our own & some with big spending team that will be in play offs as an absolute minimum....
we have nothing to worry about....everyone gets carried away but if we are in with a shout of a play off spot with 6 games to go we would
have done brilliantly

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Stop spouting 'promotion favoutrites' they wEre just another team, we played and lost.
Get over it and Poyet shut your rabbit and let's carry on with the resT of the season, FFS.

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
And....has been heady but would be happy solidly establishing ourselves this season...but wouldnt turn down a run at the playoffs!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would have bitten your hand off if you'd offered me second place now at the start of the season.

We were second best today but frankly if we'd been going into the Palace game (for example) still unbeaten I'd have been bricking it that they'd be the first team to take three points off us. So all in all I think I'll take this one...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
16 points after 7 feking games..its brilliant....and u know what we will lose more games...even ones at home probably....me i'm just enjoying the ride..the players have been outstanding

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Chin up yes...we have lost our first game....now on to the next game. So much to look forward too!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We''ll exorcise this defeat on Wednesday when we stuff Liverpool.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
This was always going to happen at some point and Edna says rather today than Palace. Leicester are a top side that are starting to gel their impressive squad, and will be in the top three come May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here