Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chesterfield fans, still as lovely as ever

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Funny they say on the news that they are questioning a man after a goalkeeper was allegedly punched during a League Two football match.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
cheeky little TWATT , deserves a f***ing good , old fashioned thrashing.........i'd laugh my bollox off if chesterfield get docked points.:tosser:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
cheeky little TWATT , deserves a f***ing good , old fashioned thrashing.........i'd laugh my bollox off if chesterfield get docked points.:tosser:

I honestly think something like this needs to be done, players should not be playing a game where they fear for their own safety, that is ridiculous.

It will then in future make other fans whom want to attack opposition players from thinking not only will I be barred for life, but I may also cost my team points. It may also make stewards a bit more lively too.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If that happened at Withdean (assuming the chavs could run that far) and you saw it, wouldn't you make an effort to get hold of the little shit that threw the punch and hand him over the the rozzers? If one of our lads did that, I think I'd take him down.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I honestly think something like this needs to be done, players should not be playing a game where they fear for their own safety, that is ridiculous.

It will then in future make other fans whom want to attack opposition players from thinking not only will I be barred for life, but I may also cost my team points. It may also make stewards a bit more lively too.

You're one to talk Rocky :lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I think the trouble is that a lot of these dickheads don't give much thought to what the ramification of the actions will be at the time. I think a slap on the wrist like Luton got last season is not enough.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the trouble is that a lot of these dickheads don't give much thought to what the ramification of the actions will be at the time. I think a slap on the wrist like Luton got last season is not enough.

So if you had your way we would have been relegated in 1997 after the Orient incident and possibly would not exist today?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
BBC News - Arrests after Bury goalkeeper assault

Police said a 38-year-old man and two boys, aged 13 and 16, were arrested and questioned. They were later released on bail pending further enquiries.

it seems quite an obvious one to me: Was the person you arrested the boy in the pic? Answer yes, arrest him, charge him and send him down. Answer no: Let him go and find person in Pic? This police game is quite easy.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So what exactly were the police and stewards doing when these idots were surrounding the keeper? Massive stewarding fail. Presumably they would all have returned to seats in the stand - surely they could all have been nicked there and then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here