Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chesterfield fans, still as lovely as ever

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bit unfair of you to label ALL Chesterfield fans. Particularly as, I am sure, 99% of the fans are like that.

I know that not all their fans are that bad but those of us who've been there know how hostile their fans can be. Their local Old Bill are not too sympathetic to travelling fans either. I remember talking about the Derbyshire Police with some Nottinghamshire Police and they were openly contemptuous of them. I wouldn't mind but what was Bury's crime ? Beating Chesterfield and spoiling their promotion party even though they were themselves promoted ? Did any of our fans punch any Stains players ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chesterfield's stadium manager Colin Nellist promised action and said: "We have had over 9,000 people here but a mindless few spoiled the day for everyone."

Presumably he's talking about the Chesterfield players :lol:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Scummy inbred town where divisions between miners who worked during the strike & those who didn't are still as wide as they were in 1984. The only thing Chesterfield has going for it - It isn't Clay Cross a few miles down the road. A town where every man is his own father. :eek:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I applaud the keepers coolness, I would have kicked 10 bails of shit out of the prat myself, but he acted like a professional. The yob will get done as there is too much photographic evidence against him, just deserts.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I love that BBC report. It has phrases like "allegedly punched" and "police will study CCTV pictures" right next to an actual picture of the guy being punched in the face. Somehow I don't think it'll take much to build the case for the prosecution.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
With images as clear as that, I hope they find them and the fuckers get banned for life from all football stadiums, bet they don't though.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
How about the charming girl sticking her fingers up in his face?
Her parents must be very proud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here