Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chest hair

Am I allowed to wax my chest?

• No you are not you shandy-drinking fairy!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Maybe just a trim around the edges

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Course you can - that's not even slightly weird

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
MRRF! How did you manage to quote me before I'd quoted myself? Are you magic or something? (PS; don't tell yer sister about any of this, she thinks I'm strange enough already).

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
hmmm...

well, thanks to all for their input, much appreciated (especially phaedrus for the picture - do you think she likes chest hair?)

most of the blokes seem to think that chest hair is a good thing, whereas the only girl to post on the subject (as far as i know) reckons that i should wax it.

seeing as it's women that i am hoping not to repel with my chest-wig, i'm inclined to take Trotster's advice over any other!

any further contributions from the fine ladies on NSC would be greatly appreciated!!

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Trotster said:
Good choice SOT - A little bits ok but to much is nooooo good - it gets in your nose and stuff

cheers trotster. i'll have a go at it this evening.

so, how should it look then? a little bit around the centre of the chest, nothing on the stomach and nothing around the nipples?

Lush

Mods' Pet
And if the grooming all goes "tits up" as it were...

chest-wig.jpg

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Set of Tracksuits said:
hmmm...

well, thanks to all for their input, much appreciated (especially phaedrus for the picture - do you think she likes chest hair?)

most of the blokes seem to think that chest hair is a good thing, whereas the only girl to post on the subject (as far as i know) reckons that i should wax it.

seeing as it's women that i am hoping not to repel with my chest-wig, i'm inclined to take Trotster's advice over any other!

any further contributions from the fine ladies on NSC would be greatly appreciated!!

errgh to chest hair, i'd rather pass thanx!

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Set of Tracksuits said:
hmmm...

She told me she loves a No.5 but any longer than that 'gets up her nose and stuff. Then I woke up.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Well, how did you get on? Did it hurt?

Personal opinion is leave a bit in the middle, get rid of it round the nipples and wax your tummy (leaving the bit that goes down from your belly button!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Trotster said:
Personal opinion is leave a bit in the middle, get rid of it round the nipples and wax your tummy (leaving the bit that goes down from your belly button!)

Spooky-That's EXACTLY what I told my previous girlfriend:lolol:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Trotster said:
Well, how did you get on? Did it hurt?

see, that's what it looked like when i was about 18!

there's a bit of a story behind this dilemma, which is that i bumped into my best mate's sister while down for the colchester game. she hasn't seen me since i was about 18, when i had chest hair as described above.

she's seen pics of me on a lads holiday back then, and must have liked what she saw. thing is she then said something about hating too much chest hair, leaving me with a problem.

i decided to trim, rather than wax, to see how it looked. looks a bit weird at the moment, i think i need to blend it in a little bit. I'm seeing her tonight, so i'd better get it sorted!

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Set of Tracksuits said:

i decided to trim, rather than wax, to see how it looked. looks a bit weird at the moment, i think i need to blend it in a little bit. I'm seeing her tonight, so i'd better get it sorted!

Good luck sir. I'm sure if you wine, dine, engage the lady in meaningful conversation, ask her about her interests and views on the world, look her in the eye and tell her how beautiful she is and that you want her more than any other woman you've ever met, a bit of newly trimmed chest hair won't put her off. (Blatant attempt at stealing the Bints 'most charming poster' award)

Failing that, wop yer massive member out and scream "who's the daddy!"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The only blokes I know who have their chests waxed were body builders. They were either gay or couldn't walk past a mirror without checking themselves out. Most women found them repugnant.

It's supposed to be hairy backs that women hate. I also had some chest hair shaved recently but that was to accomdate a couple of tattoos.

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Hairy chests are OK but just don't look like a 70's Gary Glitter throw back by making a conscious effort to have it showing over the top of your shirt. Waxing or shaving your chest hair is a bit gay unless you are seriously into body building.

Hairy backs are a different matter. Mine is moderately clumpy and curiously concentrated on each shoulder. Fortunately Mrs Metal doesn't mind but i can relate to some blokes with really hairy 'Chewbacca' backs wanting to get it waxed.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Phaedrus said:
Good luck sir. I'm sure if you wine, dine, engage the lady in meaningful conversation, ask her about her interests and views on the world, look her in the eye and tell her how beautiful she is and that you want her more than any other woman you've ever met, a bit of newly trimmed chest hair won't put her off. (Blatant attempt at stealing the Bints 'most charming poster' award)

Failing that, wop yer massive member out and scream "who's the daddy!"

the first bit sounds a bit too much like hard work for my liking.

i reckon i'll go straight to plan b!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here