Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chest hair

Am I allowed to wax my chest?

• No you are not you shandy-drinking fairy!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Maybe just a trim around the edges

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Course you can - that's not even slightly weird

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I have a minor dilemma.

My chest hair has, over the last few years, grown out of all control and now covers my stomach.

Am I, as a self-respecting bloke, "allowed" to remove or trim it in any way? I'm not sure, so I thought I'd put the question to a higher authority - you people.

What do you reckon?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
My chest is very hairy and I like it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have chest hair and the girls LOVE it, they like to rub my chest and it gets me all horny!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Phaedrus said:
Trim away. I find a beard trimmer on setting 5 does me. The alternative looks very messy.

Agreed trimming is the future. You must be one hairy beastcake if a number 5 shortens your chest rug. Number 2 for me but only in summer

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mine gets all matted around my nipples, and it is an exquisite torture to untangle it roughly by slipping my little finger amongst the tangles and yanking it around.

MMMmmmmmmm.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Easy 10 said:
Mine gets all matted around my nipples, and it is an exquisite torture to untangle it roughly by slipping my little finger amongst the tangles and yanking it around.

MMMmmmmmmm.
You've made me wet. :jester:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
y2dave said:
Agreed trimming is the future. You must be one hairy beastcake if a number 5 shortens your chest rug. Number 2 for me but only in summer

Not really, my beard trimmer is very precise (as opposed to the hair ones). Being a slim chap if I let it get too long around the chest/nipple region I start to look like something off Bridge Over The River Kwai.

What a strange thread this is.

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Easy 10 said:
Same here.
Back in a mo.

;)

Look at this men. If your trousers hit the bottom of your desk then you're still ok........

Attachments

• jl06.jpg
    jl06.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 230

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Phaedrus said:
Look at this men. If your trousers hit the bottom of your desk then you're still ok........
I've got that bedspread.

MRRF 10

Easy 10 said:
I've got that bedspread.
Locky said:
Errmmmm so have I
Phaedrus said:
I've got that skirt :lolol:
:jester:
Phaedrus said:
MRRF! How did you manage to quote me before I'd quoted myself? Are you magic or something? (PS; don't tell yer sister about any of this, she thinks I'm strange enough already).
don't worry i wont for the moment (she's on holiday) but dont worry on tues i will tell her, or maybe i could even text tony, now

Isn't the edit button wonderful ;)

Phaedrus said:
She told me she loves a No.5 but any longer than that 'gets up her nose and stuff. Then I woke up.
Phaedrus said:
Good luck sir. I'm sure if you wine, dine, engage the lady in meaningful conversation, ask her about her interests and views on the world, look her in the eye and tell her how beautiful she is and that you want her more than any other woman you've ever met, a bit of newly trimmed chest hair won't put her off. (Blatant attempt at stealing the Bints 'most charming poster' award)

Failing that, wop yer massive member out and scream "who's the daddy!"
:lolol: :jester:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here