Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chess

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I stayed at a lovely hotel recently in the West country and I have to admit my stay was made all the better by a group of really nice guys who were competing at a local chess tournament. They would stand around in the spacious lobby talking all day about there recent victories on the chequered board. There is something really nice about chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
So good, I'm stealing it and passing it on as my own.

"Artists have influences. Geniuses steal." T.S. Eliot

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I stayed at a lovely hotel recently in the West country and I have to admit my stay was made all the better by a group of really nice guys who were competing at a local chess tournament. They would stand around in the spacious lobby talking all day about there recent victories on the chequered board. There is something really nice about chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

You'll be disappointed with that effort :lol:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Well at least I tried.
I sent ten different puns to forums, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make people laugh.
No pun in ten did.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

:lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here