Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheque cashed see you all at White Hart lane............

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
<gets idea of ringing the ticket office and asking if my apps been processed...>

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
report back Carbers cos if your is being processed then mine will be too as it would have got in before yours.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm too scared...they might shout down the phone at me for wasting their time :blush:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
e77 said:
The ticket office rang me today to clarify the details of one of the applicants so I guess I am going as well.

The same happened to me today, they rang me this morning. They told me that I had £25 tickets.

Bear in mind that when I took my app in last Wednesday they said that the £30 tickets were going to be processed first, they had 2000 approx. The rest were £25 tickets. It gives you some idea of the pecking order.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Moneys gone out of my account - £75 bucks, and I sent my app in the day after the details were released (bear in mind they were announced at about 6pm).

I sent them my card details - BOSH!

Sent mine in the first morning and plastic got bashed the next day.

But then again I am an A&K donator, so my letter was probably personally bundled by Dick Knight right to the head of the queue, scattering all the ones from lesser fans round the club shop like confetti :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here