Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham Squad Up For Sale

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The only one worth the investment would have been Steven Gillespie (even if only to stop him scoring repeatedly against us) and they sold him to Col U in the summer.

Platehands

Jan 27, 2009
Glos
According to the Cheltenham fans at work (I work in Cheltenham) we have taken their best player and top scorer, 8 in total this season!! Martin Allen is being described as the worst manager they have ever had and would like him out. It's only that they are still paying off their last two managers that he is still there.

Last edited:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
According to the Cheltenham fans at work (I work in Cheltenham) we have taken their best player and top scorer, 8 in total this season!! Martin Allen is being described as the worst manager they have ever had and would like him out. It's only that they are still paying off their last two manager that he still there.

I can believe it. Allen has always come across an eccentric egomaniac. If we want a rent-a-quote manager, we'd be better off going for Ian Holloway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like Owusu will have to prove his credentials whilst on loan with us to continue his pro football career.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Westlake was signed on loan by cheltenham for the rest of the season.It's a shame that Adams did not have a word with him before they did.He did well with us last season.Another one that slipped through the net.
According to the Cheltenham website he was signed on a 3 month loan deal in October and then signed permanently until the end of the season.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here