Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelski v West Ham

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
saafend_seagull said:
I bet that shut the west ham fans up :lolol:

West Ham fans are utter c*nts.

There was a group of them at Earls Court station this morning starting on pretty much any bloke walking past regardless of whether they had anything to do with football. TOSSERS.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
good finish by Terry:clap:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
dwayne said:
West Ham fans are utter c*nts.

There was a group of them at Earls Court station this morning starting on pretty much any bloke walking past regardless of whether they had anything to do with football. TOSSERS.

Of course....Chelski have never done that have they wanksplat.

Totally out played, out classed and out fought in every department today.....we would've lost if Chelski only had 5 on the pitch.

Still, you'd kinda expect that from a team who's main striker cost more than our entire club !!!
Who said Chelski haven't bought the title.

Oh....Dwayne.....shame you didn't get a f***ing kicking either....now that would've been funny

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:salute:

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
All those of you who want ManU to win the league in preference to Chelsea obviously don't live anywhere near Manchester. I do, and have done for 10 years and they are unbearable.

Their fans, some of them, are the only fans of any club who have been happy to tell me that "Football's a business just like any other" and that "small teams like Brighton should go out of business". For that reason I am a ManU hater and always will be.

If the Chelsea West Ham match had been the second one this afternoon and Arsenal had already stuffed the scum then fair dos I'd have hoped for a West Ham win - but it didn't.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
jevs said:
Of course....Chelski have never done that have they wanksplat.

Totally out played, out classed and out fought in every department today.....we would've lost if Chelski only had 5 on the pitch.

Still, you'd kinda expect that from a team who's main striker cost more than our entire club !!!
Who said Chelski haven't bought the title.

Oh....Dwayne.....shame you didn't get a f***ing kicking either....now that would've been funny

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:salute:

If you totted up all the money spent on players by each club in all leagues, you would probably find a fair amount of correlation between money spent and league position of the club. You've spent a bit on players over the past few years and that's why you're in the top half of the premiership. It's logical that the team with the most money will probably win the league, that's life, and Man U, Blackburn and to a lesser extent Arsenal did it before Chelsea with money.

Get a grip, I'm sure you would be the last to complain if some rich russian took over the Hammers tommorow!

anyways, I'm not defending Chelsea here, I'm an albion fan, and we all know you used to follow the albion before you defected over to a more successful team, TRAITOR.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I work in London and a guy I work with is a Man U fan. No connection with the team in anyway but he constantly mouths off about their history, that they will still win the league this year and how I'm not a real football fan because a real football fan would support a good team. He's been to Old Trafford 2 times. This is not an exception in my experience he is a typical united supporter. Stange thing is if you get him off the subject of football he is a really nice bloke.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
John Boy said:
As much as I dislike Man Utd, I would prefer anyone to win the league ahead of Chelski
nah stuff that, GWARN CHELSEA!!!! , Mourinho lives up to his own self made hype again and keeps the title again just out of United grasp.. fantastic!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dont like nor dislike Man Utd but would prefer a London team to win it!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh and the United fan I mention also claims to support Man United and FC united.:thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here