Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Really aren't very good, are they? What a terrible match, considering Chelsea are meant to have three of the best forwards in the league they are clueless, just lump aimless balls into the box, what a snoooze.

I will piss myself with laughter if Liverpool finish above them this year.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dempsey should have left that penalty rebound for Johnson as he would have scored.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really aren't very good, are they? What a terrible match, considering Chelsea are meant to have three of the best forwards in the league they are clueless, just lump aimless balls into the box, snoooze.

I will piss myself with laughter if Liverpool finish above them this year.

Yep they were almost as shit as Liverpool regularly have been. Horrible viewing...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wanker.

Wrong thread.

Edit: Oh well, whilst I am here. Good to see Chelsea creaking and crumbling. Although I guess it gives an opportunity to those who shall moan and grizzle about how they stuck with them through the 'bad times'. I would love it, LOVE IT, if Roman got bored and decided to move on. Better yet, Roman to lose all of his ill gotten gains and they both plummet.

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Aside from giving the penalty away though, David Luiz looked absolute CLASS.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh right, apologies and just shows how good my attention span was during a pretty mediocre game

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Anyone agree that maybe the stewards behind the goal were a distraction with their flourescent jackets on, considering Cech had a yellow top ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Luiz does look a player but aside from him and Ramires they looked VERY mdeiocre with absolutely no creativity or final ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here