Chelsea vs Liverpool

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nice to see a team outsmart Mourhino.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Both teams were as boring as each other :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

The great tatical madness of 4-5-1, the ball is constantly stuck in midfield with few efforts in a game. No fun to watch!:nono:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was banished to my step-daughters bedroom to watch it, and actually fell asleep during the second half !

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
pasty said:
I was banished to my step-daughters bedroom to watch it, and actually fell asleep during the second half !

Banished to watch a football match :nono: I wouldn't have that in my house!!

The amount of shit soaps, reality programmes etc she watches 90 minutes of football will always be on! :clap:

Tom Hark said:
Piss poor game, tho I'm sure LI could tell us in no less than two thousand words why that wasn't the case at all.

Well, it's obviously because Jakey Robinson wasn't playing :wave:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
gvce26 said:
Banished to watch a football match :nono: I wouldn't have that in my house!!

I quite like it actually. It's the only way I can get to watch the football in peace.

Otherwise its "oh I saw whatsername today"......"can you help me on the computer please"........"oh just make a cup of tea love"........."who's playing"............."can you help with my homework please"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How the hell did that dirty bastard Essien get away with that challenge? The one that Mourinho didn't see in an Arse Wenger way?

It's not the first time (not even the second time) he's made a challenge like that either-somebody will break his leg in revenge soon.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Did anyone get on the 0 0 draw. Easy money. Almost as easy as predicting Newcastle and Villa to draw last Sat.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
pasty said:
I quite like it actually. It's the only way I can get to watch the football in peace.

Otherwise its "oh I saw whatsername today"......"can you help me on the computer please"........"oh just make a cup of tea love"........."who's playing"............."can you help with my homework please"

Good point!

I had the other half ranting the whole way through the game! :nono: But I'm not allowed to even cough during one of her soaps!:glare:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
gvce26 said:
Both teams were as boring as each other :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

The great tatical madness of 4-5-1, the ball is constantly stuck in midfield with few efforts in a game. No fun to watch!:nono:

Welcome to the Champions League group stages!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thank christ the group stages are over now. There's always a glut of games that are totally meaningless to one of the teams, or like last night both of them. Utter toilet. At least we can now get down to some PROPER European football on a straight knockout basis.

Oh and another thing that pisses me off. They go on about how so-and-so has now made x number of European appearances for the club, which is a "RECORD". I think last night they were banging on about Carragher now being 4th in the all-time list of appearances in Europe for Liverpool. Well of COURSE they're going to be breaking appaearance records left right and centre - you're guaranteed at LEAST 6 games per season in the Champs League now. Two year ago, when there were 2 group stages, you'd get 12 games before even reaching the knockout stage for f*** sake, and even if you f***ed THAT up, you'd still drop into the UEFA cup. Its a BASTARD to get knocked out of Europe nowadays. Its just a totally meaningless statistic now, you can't compare it with the proper days when it was Knockout football all the way though, so just SHUT UP about it Tyldsley you NOBBER.

And WHERE'S MY COFFEE ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here