Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Am not liking Van Hecke being injured, though Webster’s not a bad understudy. Will be interested to see how we get on today, for all the chaos around Chelsea over the past two years, they seem to be the ones with a settled team for today.
Webster played fine vs Wolves, he's quite capable on his day . . .I'm just as concerned by Dunks brain farts , oil tanker turning circle and lack of pace

Wheel b fyne

Ferdi RB hopefully and Hinsh ahead as secondary cover, likewise MItoma on the left.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Seems a very conservative line up. If Minteh is ever likely to shine, it would be a game like this where we’re away and have less of the ball. Looks like the type of game where Mitoma could be crowded out if there’s not balance on the right.

I still hate Chelsea I don’t care they’ve given us free wifi

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Milner's minor injury has already turned into a month. Similar to his minor injury at the start of the year when he never featured again.

Van Hecke is a huge miss. Have to hope whatever ails him is not serious.
Was it ever a minor injury? I think when he did it was always going to be a few weeks out or have I misremembered?

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Odd that one of the options to connect to the free WiFi isn’t “came to watch your team of mercenaries at a club that exemplifies everything that’s wrong with football get one hell of a beating

IMG_8764.png

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Team looks great, but it's going to be a really tough one today.

JP is a huge loss but I'm choosing to have faith in Webbo.

No telling what you are going to get with Webbo. He could be MoM or alternatively something less desirable. We are not going to get anybody better who is prepared to sit on the bench. Next season Dunk will not likely be a starter and we will have spent on a quality CB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here