Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was about to say exactly the same. Very strange back 4, especially with Webster and Duffy on the bench. I bet he was banking on Lukaku not starting.

You are doing a disservice to Burn (as a centre back) and Veltman imo, we’ll see

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Strange selection as would think both Webster and Duffy would be chosen before Burn. I think Lampty and Cucurella will be doing plenty of defending

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Was about to say exactly the same. Very strange back 4, especially with Webster and Duffy on the bench. I bet he was banking on Lukaku not starting.

Thought Webbo was a nailed on starter, being that he has been sidelined for a bit.
Can see him and Duffers starting next time though.
Oh well, let us see what happens.
Hope Enoch plays some part too.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
More chance of getting points at goodison, so why knacker them all out. Veltman and Burn are no mugs at this centre half lark, but I'm not going to hold my breath for a first ever win against the pensioners

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I felt curiously optimistic about tonight - a draw maybe?

But then I saw March, Moder and Burn are ALL named in the team….

Time for a very big gin..,

Aug 8, 2012
Lukaku will destroy Burn and Veltman and they can't pass out from the back as evidenced against Wolves.
Must be banking on Duffy and Webster keeping a clean sheet at Everton

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Tuchel moaning after the Villa game saying that they are filling holes in the team and are struggling with injuries etc, looks a more than strong enough side to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I fear for that defence, did Potter not see Lukaka against Villa.
I never bet against Albion, but just had a tickle on Lukaka getting a hat trick at 40/1, ..... I hope it doesn't come in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here