Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was quietly pessimistic this morning before flying to Guernsey, I was sat on the plane ready for take off, quickly looked at my emails before turning to flight mode.

My uncle Bob Dyke passed last night at 3am and he introduced me to the Albion, took me to my first home game 77 Tottenham and away at Maine Road 84, I knew we would get something, we deserved something, I love my uncle, I love the Albion…….

Xxxx

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Odd, they mentioned it on the Prime stream I watched. Said something along the lines of the respect the fans had for the way Brighton were playing.

Yes but it happened again when Chalobah came across and cleared it for a throw in. Camera showed nothing. Commentators said nothing. Our players and bench were getting really frustrated

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Message from My Chelsea STH mate at the match: -
The least Brighton deserved. Best team I’ve seen at the Bridge this season. Everyone else plays 10 behind the ball but Brighton had a real go

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good Stuff ! Good, good stuff !

Let's win at Everton now and really pile on the points.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The number of yellows Chelsea picked up, and home crowd keeping the ball to waste time, showed just how desperate they were to hang onto a 1 nil lead.

But cometh the 91st minute…

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Poyet looks really awkward standing next to Potter.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Message from My Chelsea STH mate at the match: -
The least Brighton deserved. Best team I’ve seen at the Bridge this season. Everyone else plays 10 behind the ball but Brighton had a real go

Yes yes yes, but tell your mate we’re only allowed to visit the Bridge once a season i.e. it’s no surprise to us!

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I was quietly pessimistic this morning before flying to Guernsey, I was sat on the plane ready for take off, quickly looked at my emails before turning to flight mode.

My uncle Bob Dyke passed last night at 3am and he introduced me to the Albion, took me to my first home game 77 Tottenham and away at Maine Road 84, I knew we would get something, we deserved something, I love my uncle, I love the Albion…….

Xxxx
sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you enjoyed that brilliant performance this evening. Keep that love going.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I was going to moan about bringing Mwepu on for Lamptey , as Chelsea came back into the game after this . But hey :D:albion2:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Has anyone noticed that we're above Palace?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here