Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Defend like we do. You go down. Simple as that. I've never seen such embarrassing school boy defending. Every game we ride our luck at the back.

LOOK AT OUR DEFENDING!!!!

When will you lot wake up ?
Cheerio :wave:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Unacceptable facts not welcome here! He cannot cross - so don't dare forget it. He must have been trying to roll it back to Ryan and miscued it ...........................
:)

JVacation

Jul 19, 2019
Still struggling to understand our attacking players from kickoff. Mooy doesn't seem too comfortable playing so far foward.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yeah, what were you expecting!?

Pretty much this. My point is more that the vast majority on here spent all summer hyping the manager, the new style and the players as if we're suddenly going to become a top-half team. And utterly slagging anyone who said differently.

This is a tough league. Especially when the squad is weak. Will be a long season, just as the last two.

Chelsea aren't that good, though. This isn't over yet.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Defend like we do. You go down. Simple as that. I've never seen such embarrassing school boy defending. Every game we ride our luck at the back.

LOOK AT OUR DEFENDING!!!!

When will you lot wake up ?

Agreed, we used to crush Chelsea away under CH

I miss those wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Who’s the annoying Chelsea fan co-commentator?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Pretty much this. My point is more that the vast majority on here spent all summer hyping the manager, the new style and the players as if we're suddenly going to become a top-half team. And utterly slagging anyone who said differently.

This is a tough league. Especially when the squad is weak. Will be a long season, just as the last two.

Chelsea aren't that good, though. This isn't over yet.

We are having a really tough time with injuries and illness.

At least we are not just parking the bus anymore. I think we will still be ok if we can get someone scoring goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here