Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Liverpool

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Originally started by Cambridge United fans last year after one of their regulars went to an away game in South America where "bouncing" is all the rage.

Typical of the Scousers to take it for themselves, after all they do steal everything else.

Because every other football clubs fans make up all of there songs

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Anyone watching on Sky Sports 1? Chelsea in danger of losing their unbeaten home record.

Liverpool winning 1-0 after a fortunate own-goal by Bosingwa - ball hit him after a tame Alonso shot and changed direction, catching Cech out.

What? I agree it was a deflection but it was a goal by Alonso, and tame shot? Really? It had enough on it to take a deflection and go in, Cech was diving for it so it obviously presented a threat. Pal, how about trying not to sensationalise things all the time. It was an enjoyable game, the best team won, and Alonsos name will be put on the scoresheet.

BTW, I had a crisis watching this game, I really wanted both teams to lose, I can;t stand Liverpool, well the attitude their fans put across mainly, and I really can't stand anything about Chelsea, though Deco is class.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I did Liverpool to win @ 100/30

The run had to come to an end and luckily for me it was today :lolol:

WestStandLad

Jan 28, 2004
Sussex
The "Bounce in a minute" chant was first used in Kop last season when the stewards started to get arsey about them bouncing to the second 'verse' of the Torres song. It has absolutely nothing to do with Cambridge United.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The "Bounce in a minute" chant was first used in Kop last season when the stewards started to get arsey about them bouncing to the second 'verse' of the Torres song. It has absolutely nothing to do with Cambridge United.

I am sorry mate but you are incorrect.

Cambridge United fans have been "bouncing" since the match against Grays at the Abbey Stadium on Tuesday, 4th September 2007. Other clubs have since copied the United "Bounce" as it's spread accross the BSP and beyond.

Danny (the drummer at United) came back from a few months away in South America and had been impressed by all of the jumping in unison they do at thier matches...and wanted to start a song/theme at Cambridge United which could enable us to do that, to try and re-create that visual impact from abroad and produce something unique for the U's...not to be confused with the West Brom "boing"!

"Bounce, Bounce - Amber Army" was born and as a family club, it's the perfect chant to get everyone going and excited.

I wanted to explain the origins of "Bounce Bounce" so those clubs who have copied the U's and started to bounce are aware where it's come from...the "Bounce, Bounce" Amber Army!

WestStandLad

Jan 28, 2004
Sussex
I am sorry mate but you are incorrect.

Cambridge United fans have been "bouncing" since the match against Grays at the Abbey Stadium on Tuesday, 4th September 2007. Other clubs have since copied the United "Bounce" as it's spread accross the BSP and beyond.

Danny (the drummer at United) came back from a few months away in South America and had been impressed by all of the jumping in unison they do at thier matches...and wanted to start a song/theme at Cambridge United which could enable us to do that, to try and re-create that visual impact from abroad and produce something unique for the U's...not to be confused with the West Brom "boing"!

"Bounce, Bounce - Amber Army" was born and as a family club, it's the perfect chant to get everyone going and excited.

I wanted to explain the origins of "Bounce Bounce" so those clubs who have copied the U's and started to bounce are aware where it's come from...the "Bounce, Bounce" Amber Army!

You didn't want to explain the origins of the "Bounce bounce" you called Liverpool supporters thieves for stealing it. As I explained they didn't. I'm not denying when, how or what CUFC sang. I doubt the lads on the Kop have much interest in what Cambridge United are singing to be honest. (And probably vice versa).

Still, enjoyed the irony of you calling scousers thieves then openly admitting your lot pinched it from South America.

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Seems rather ironic that they should lose their unbeaten home record to a deflected shot after all the lucky Lampard deflections that have saved them in the past!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You didn't want to explain the origins of the "Bounce bounce" you called Liverpool supporters thieves for stealing it. As I explained they didn't. I'm not denying when, how or what CUFC sang. I doubt the lads on the Kop have much interest in what Cambridge United are singing to be honest. (And probably vice versa).

Still, enjoyed the irony of you calling scousers thieves then openly admitting your lot pinched it from South America.

Take your point. CUFC stole the concept of bouncing in unison but not the particular chant.

Pedantic I know.

Anyway not really anything important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here