Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea v Copenhagan

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I was there tonight. Chelski were shite and there is more atmosphere at withdean!! Copenhagen fans were awesome, non stop singing for 90 mins. And no I didn't pay, it was a freebie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was there tonight. Chelski were shite and there is more atmosphere at withdean!! Copenhagen fans were awesome, non stop singing for 90 mins. And no I didn't pay, it was a freebie.

Apparently Chelsea had 26 shots as opposed to 5 against? Bad finishing maybe, but shite? The game was a dead rubber, much like the Arse v Orient game I went to a couple of weeks back. Could have heard a pin drop in the Emirates that night to. Perhaps when our capacity is 30k and we are playing in Europe in a pretty much finished European game, we'll just sit there, drink beer and listen to the free live music too! :laugh:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Apparently Chelsea had 26 shots as opposed to 5 against? Bad finishing maybe, but shite? The game was a dead rubber, much like the Arse v Orient game I went to a couple of weeks back. Could have heard a pin drop in the Emirates that night to. Perhaps when our capacity is 30k and we are playing in Europe in a pretty much finished European game, we'll just sit there, drink beer and listen to the free live music too! :laugh:
This.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
They may have had 20 odd shots but their keeper didn't have to make anything more than routine saves. My ticket should have cost £70, I would have been mortified if thats what I got for my money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here