Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea take 13,000 to Cardiff

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Vast, gaping gaps in the Chelsea end at todays Community Shield. They've sold 13,000 tickets for todays game. Liverpool sold out their 25,000 allocation.

Logically then, we are bigger than Chelsea.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That is a poor turnout.Glory hunting fuckers from London

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mind you, just listening to this bint SLAUGHTERING the national anthem, I think the Chelsea armchair boys have got the right idea.

If you must sing it, then sing it PROPERLY you stupid slag, not some f***ing shite embarrassing Americanised version. Just cos you can wobble your voice up and down about 3 unnecessary octaves, doesn't make you a decent singer.

Sake.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Easy 10 said:
Mind you, just listening to this bint SLAUGHTERING the national anthem, I think the Chelsea armchair boys have got the right idea.

If you must sing it, then sing it PROPERLY you stupid slag, not some f***ing shite embarrassing Americanised version. Just cos you can wobble your voice up and down about 3 unnecessary octaves, doesn't make you a decent singer.

Sake.

I agree, I feel ashamed about that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Draw half time, Liverpool full time, 8/1.
I'll have some of that.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i hope u went LARGE on it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£3
Come on GERRAAAAAARD

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I did think about doing a bluey, but didn't want to overcook it on a meaningless game. Tch.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
For the Palace Game.

i had...

Draw at halftime - Brighton Win @ FT. 12-1
McShane to score first. 50-1
Brighton to win 1-0. 6-1 (I think those were the odds)

I ended up with about £295 from those, but couldn't work out how to do an accumulator.:down:

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Easy 10 said:

Sake.
I remember a few years ago over the Christmas period at the Goldstone, the club decided to hire a carol singer (only one - not a choir, you understand) for half-time entertainment. She was f***ing awful - sounded like a pet shop on fire - and the North Stand, bless us, joined in. 4,000 people howling like wolves as an accompaniment. Marvellous.

Last edited:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Sake.

better than the usual f***ing dirge. And why is it Americanised?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and the kiddie at our 100 year birthday anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here