Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chelsea 'reserves'

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
they only beat west ham 1-0 but just look at the team sheet!!!

cudicini
ferrera
carvalho
gallas
babayaro
geremi
parker
tiago
robben
kezman
cole

subs

huth
gudjohnsen
lampard
duff
chec

not a bad team eh! :eek:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spot the local boys.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
There's a lot of crowd trouble at Chelsea by all accounts. Anyone else heard that?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We have more ex-Chelsea youth team players in our team than Chelsea !

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
I was at the game and saw very little trouble before, during and after the game.
The westham fans threw a few plastic bottles onto the pitch a couple of times and I've just seen that Kezman appears to be hit by a missle. The police were keeping an eye on someone in the right hand side of the irons fans and must have tried to arrest him at the end...which sparked wet-sham fans to fight the police.
Considering these two teams hate each other - I thought the fans did very well to ignore each other.
Couldn't believe it when I got home to hear that there'd been "oooooh nasty hooligans/ mass crowd trouble/ sensationalistic nonsense etc etc"
Westham did well (especially their keeper walker) but they only really had one chance in the entire match. Zamora looked ok and seems to have his confidence back.
Some of the chelsea play was fantastic - watching Robben and Duff run at defenders was like watching Brooker in his pomp!!

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
These 'weakened' premiership teams are all wrong!
You are right to say 'spot the local lad' when looking at Chelsea, and arsenal played their youngsters last night with only 3 of them being british.
This sums up for me everything that is wrong with top flight football. Do teams like Brighton get any credit for not only playing 6-7 under 21's each week, but 5-6 of the squad actually from sussex? That will never be seen at Arsenal or Chelsea again, probably not at Man U either anymore.
Rant over. :angry:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
oldham gull said:
These 'weakened' premiership teams are all wrong!
You are right to say 'spot the local lad' when looking at Chelsea, and arsenal played their youngsters last night with only 3 of them being british.
This sums up for me everything that is wrong with top flight football. Do teams like Brighton get any credit for not only playing 6-7 under 21's each week, but 5-6 of the squad actually from sussex? That will never be seen at Arsenal or Chelsea again, probably not at Man U either anymore.
Rant over. :angry:

< Stands up, applauds, sits back down again. >

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I was up in London watching Mr David Viner in Camden last night and it was quite nice to see loads of Police at Victoria Station last night and it not involving my team !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here