Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea Poznan

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's a game with a reduced capacity, where over 20% of tickets have gone to away fans and a number of Chelsea fans have got tickets in the home ends. Whoops indeed.

And my comment referring to people sacking it off refers to a number of season ticket holders who I know, who aren't going.

You say "A number" twice, 4 20 55 which one is it. I don't recall that many chelsea fans going to a Brighton game in the last three years

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Why not? half the crowd will be Chelaea anyway with ST holders who didn't want to go letting a 'mate' take up the opportunity, I'm busy but wouldn't have gone anyway as Chelsea fans in all areas/next seats giving it the large one is not my idea of fun & might make my mates grumpy

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's a game with a reduced capacity, where over 20% of tickets have gone to away fans and a number of Chelsea fans have got tickets in the home ends. Whoops indeed.

And my comment referring to people sacking it off refers to a number of season ticket holders who I know, who aren't going.

As for Chelsea in the home stands, so what? Maybe a few, certainly no-where near the numbers of Brighton fans who have decided they want to go to this game.

Ask youselves, if it was Barcelona, Juventus, BVB or Ajax, there would be none of this nonsense. It's a pre season friendly, against one of the best teams in Europe, it's just a bit of fun, and Brighton fans are choosing to go in huge numbers, just becasue you don't want to, why do you delight in endevouring to make it sound like those going are stepping over a line of some sort?

Last edited:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Yes. So thats why there are less people going.

We have sold out our allocation. We can't do any more. So you're statement was ridiculous.

It went to general sale when there were only 12,000 or so tickets on sale, indicating that interest from season tickets holders wasn't exactly abundant (how many season tickets have been sold this year?). That's what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
The game isn't sold out, I've just bought two tickets.

Tickets available in West Lower, North (N1D is showing as good) & East stands.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No thanks. I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing the biggest trophy in European football and I will applaud a phenomenal achievement by an English football team.

Here, here, a great effort and well deserved!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
As for Chelsea in the home stands, so what? Maybe a few, certainly no-where near the numbers of Brighton fans who have decided they want to go to this game.

Ask youselves, if it was Barcelona, Juventus, BVB or Ajax, there would be none of this nonsense. It's a pre season friendly, against one of the best teams in Europe, it's just a bit of fun, and Brighton fans are choosing to go in huge numbers, just becasue you don't want to, why do you delight in endevouring to make it sound like those going are stepping over a line of some sort?

This statement sums up my views very nicely. I concur.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
You know that scene in Braveheart when the English fire the arrows and then there's a pause, then William Wallace and the Scottish lift up their kilts and moon them across the battlefield...?

Let's just do that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here