Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea or Fulham?

Who do you want to win?

• Chelsea

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Fulham

Votes: 158 69.0%
  • A draw is not an option. Man up. Do not vote for this option.

Votes: 63 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Recruited brilliantly? They've just gone and lobbed money at all the players literally every other club in the world would sign if they could afford to. It's not exactly a breathtakingly cunning strategy, is it?
It's not clever at all no. But the players they have got in are exceptional talents. Not one of them isn't in the very top group of young footballers. I'm not for one moment saying it's genius and I'm not for one moment applauding the tactic, but the players they've got in are all fantastic.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Realistically Chelsea are our biggest threat of the two for a really decent finish. They've recruited brilliantly and will be a totally different team moving forward, especially with James back and Chilwell nearing fitness. Expect Fulham will drop off slightly and expecting a big Chelsea win tonight and the bandwagon moving into second gear.

What was the strategy? They are still starting a midfield 3 with Gallagher and Mount

Where is the striker?

How long till players start kicking off about not even being in squad?

It's mental

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What was the strategy? They are still starting a midfield 3 with Gallagher and Mount

Where is the striker?
No strategy beyond spend whatever we can on any top player under 21/22. As I said above, I'm not applauding Chelsea at all. But it's beyond question that the likes of Murdyk and Fernandez are incredible players with HUGE potential.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No strategy beyond spend whatever we can on any top player under 21/22. As I said above, I'm not applauding Chelsea at all. But it's beyond question that the likes of Murdyk and Fernandez are incredible players with HUGE potential.

Murdyk and Fernandez could indeed be incredible players, but I think they have played about 50 games between them in European football.

Cue a brace from both tonight lol

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea's female manager moans about not having under soil heating she's lucky the men's team are playing on a bare pitch. Typical Stamford Bridge

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
"Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Chelsea have had 67.9% of the ball but no shots yet. "

Snigger
Just read this on Sky Sports app:

24: A slightly flat atmosphere at Stamford Bridge now. Chelsea with plenty of possession but only one shot and none on target.

Now I was a big Potter fan but that does sound familiar doesn’t it?!

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

24: A slightly flat atmosphere at Stamford Bridge now. Chelsea with plenty of possession but only one shot and none on target.

Haha - I was just going to post the same thing. BBC say 4 shots and none on target. The result is the same anyway. Lots of possession, but no end product.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Chelsea have been awful so far. I know you can’t judge them on one game but Mudryk and Fernandez have been particularly poor considering their price tags.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haha - I was just going to post the same thing. BBC say 4 shots and none on target. The result is the same anyway. Lots of possession, but no end product.
Looks like he's got a very expensive German Neal Maupay up front, that'll be why.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021

No by now Albion would have had 8 shots, none on target

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
All the money in the world and they can’t buy a shot on target at home.

07213374-16DC-4030-9BE1-59A849A53238.jpeg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
One can only imagine what Chelsea players really think of Rodney Trotter, the silly little Scotsman and the long lost 5th member of ABBA standing up at half time trying to give them some sort of direction!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here