Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea moaning about PSR

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024
He tends to be right about these things. Maybe he's not. My guess is that he is.
You guess. OK.
That's a question for him.
No it was a question for you. It’s a way of testing whether your guess is correct ie if there’s no obvious reason for Chelsea to distribute inaccurate info through bribed journos it’s less likely to be true.

Anyway I’ve told you what I think and there doesn’t seem much point in repeating ourselves.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No it was a question for you. It’s a way of testing whether your guess is correct ie if there’s no obvious reason for Chelsea to distribute inaccurate info through bribed journos it’s less likely to be true.

I was replying to your question "Where’s the evidence?" (rather than what they might gain).

Kit Napper

Aug 25, 2024

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Clearlake and SuperTodd have fallen out in relation to the timeframe on which they will get a potential return on investment.

Boehly, the footballing genius who appointed himself sporting director, invented the previously unheard of 4-4-3 formation and sacked Tuchel for refusing to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and then paid £25m for Brighton’s third choice goalkeeper, wants a longer period before the club starts to make money.

Boehly can afford to be relaxed because it’s just his money he is investing, whereas Clearlake are acting on behalf of client investors who have no interest in football but do have an interest in making money sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Clearlake and SuperTodd have fallen out in relation to the timeframe on which they will get a potential return on investment.

Boehly, the footballing genius who appointed himself sporting director, invented the previously unheard of 4-4-3 formation and sacked Tuchel for refusing to sign Cristiano Ronaldo and then paid £25m for Brighton’s third choice goalkeeper, wants a longer period before the club starts to make money.

Boehly can afford to be relaxed because it’s just his money he is investing, whereas Clearlake are acting on behalf of client investors who have no interest in football but do have an interest in making money sooner rather than later.
Pretty hard to see anyone making a quick return the way Todd spends money.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A dullard was explaining the split between the two ownership groups earlier on (woke) BBC 5 Live so most sane listeners took this as an opportunity to take the rubbish down the tip.
I was driving on the M11 at the time. I had to pull over onto the hard shoulder and await rescue.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
A dullard was explaining the split between the two ownership groups earlier on (woke) BBC 5 Live so most sane listeners took this as an opportunity to take the rubbish down the tip.
I’m sure it’s been said many times before but you sir are a credit to us and I feel a sense of pride every time you’re on the TV/Radio/Interweb. I always think: ‘this dullard is a Brighton fan!’ 💪🏻

Seems somewhat poetic that the greatest football financial expert in the world supports the best run club in the world! 😏👌🏻

I think you MORE than deserve your own thread, so PLEASE throw all humility aside, start one, and make sure you share a link every time you’re on. I for one, and I’m confident I speak for everyone would always like to see/hear it. 👍🏻

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What time was the Dullard on FiveLive? I would like to have a listen.

(just in case I need some help getting to sleep tonight)

About 2 hours 35 into Sunday breakfast, which I suspect many listeners immediately recycled, threw their transistor radios in the bin and sent Graham Norton the bill when they heard the droning start.

Dullard Latest

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
About 2 hours 35 into Sunday breakfast, which I suspect many listeners immediately recycled, threw their transistor radios in the bin and sent Graham Norton the bill when they heard the droning start.

Dullard Latest
2hrs 42mins 50secs (until 2hrs 48mins 20secs)

Just over 5 mins to suffer.
I loved the bit about it costing Abramovich £900K a week for 19 years to get a free car park space and a programme.
Which makes the 1901 Club look like great value.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
2hrs 42mins 50secs (until 2hrs 48mins 20secs)

Just over 5 mins to suffer.
I loved the bit about it costing Abramovich £900K a week for 19 years to get a free car park space and a programme.
Which makes the 1901 Club look like great value.
#PBOBELikesThis

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chelsea now understood to be considering selling Boehly to their parent company for pure profit to buy him back next season and amortise the buy back over 40 years.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m sure it’s been said many times before but you sir are a credit to us and I feel a sense of pride every time you’re on the TV/Radio/Interweb. I always think: ‘this dullard is a Brighton fan!’ 💪🏻

Seems somewhat poetic that the greatest football financial expert in the world supports the best run club in the world! 😏👌🏻

I think you MORE than deserve your own thread, so PLEASE throw all humility aside, start one, and make sure you share a link every time you’re on. I for one, and I’m confident I speak for everyone would always like to see/hear it. 👍🏻
He's not going to shag you........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here