Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea Flops 23/24 Edition.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Chelsea gave up the ball to Haaland almost immediately after he scored on a penalty in the 4th minute. Two goals and the match is already over in Columbus, Ohio.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Much as I really want to gloat over Chelsea's discomfort, I think I'll hold fire till I see some evidence that we have a system, style and players that will beat Prem teams ourselves. Not bedwetting yet and soe of the players look promising despite most of our stars being missing. But after the wonderful, tightly drilled routines and intelligent triangles of RDZ, Hürzelerball looks a bit random and off the cuff.

NB. That took ages to type because of ads keep jumping under the cursor Bozza.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Much as I really want to gloat over Chelsea's discomfort, I think I'll hold fire till I see some evidence that we have a system, style and players that will beat Prem teams ourselves. Not bedwetting yet and soe of the players look promising despite most of our stars being missing. But after the wonderful, tightly drilled routines and intelligent triangles of RDZ, Hürzelerball looks a bit random and off the cuff.

Did you not watch us from November to May?!

Will caveat we’ve only seen friendlies so far which ultimately mean nothing but I’d say FH and the team have been a breath of fresh air so far after that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Why can't you just enjoy their misfortune? Nobody cares about us apart from us. All eyes are on the Billionaire Bottlers who - in theory - should be gelling nicely. But the fiasco still goes on. Wonderful.

Professor Plum

Jul 27, 2024

My dislike of Chelsea has nothing whatever to do with how well developed our system of play is at Brighton.. I’m struggling to get my head round the connection.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You need to become a full member of NSC ???

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thought it would reference this

score.PNG

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Just a further example of good management - don't have too many of our prized assets coming to the end of their contracts, mostly tied down to long-term deals.

To explore that data further id like to see the ages and length of contracts remaining, I assume it shows us in an even more positive light where we have a number of young players on long contracts opposed to players in their late 20's early 30'S on huge wages on contracts for the next 4 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here