Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea fixture now 18th January 8pm ko

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Working away that week in Czech, planned because (there were) no games that week.

Arsę

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It is unfortunate but not sure what the clubs can do - there's lots of fixtures to fit in, and in fairness this one was due to be midweek anyway.

All being well we should get a few Saturday 3pm games in the second half of the season. I do wonder if there should be a fixed minimum amount but i know fans of the big boys have been moaning about this for years as almost all their games get moved for TV or Europe.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two tickets per fan number.
Burnley & Villa both 4 tickets per fan number.
Are these way above normal. Would have thought Chelsea could have sold out under normal conditions.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Parking at the Bridge just gone on sale so get in quick or miss out.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It is unfortunate but not sure what the clubs can do - there's lots of fixtures to fit in, and in fairness this one was due to be midweek anyway.

All being well we should get a few Saturday 3pm games in the second half of the season

Its only a couple but We will get some 3pms. Villa and Burnley are definitely 3pm KOs now (and Watford (A) too) in February as TV schedules are now confirmed and they didnt want any of them !

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Two tickets per fan number.
Burnley & Villa both 4 tickets per fan number.
Are these way above normal. Would have thought Chelsea could have sold out under normal conditions.

2 per fan number seems the norm so far this season. Our Burnley fixture is usually the "£10 for Albion+ members" offer (or whatever similar). Surprised Villa is 4 per fan number though.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here