Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea fan warned... for celebrating

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
rank amateur

only works with fag in mouth and foaming lager in hand.....anything else is far too prawn sandwich brigade
This is why you are only dreaming of it. Larger is too filling and would weigh you down. You would end up with the mobility of Balotelli. With a scotch you would get on the end of the cross and seal your glory.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
I get that football is about passion, getting excited, celebrating a goal, going mental etc, But what has that to do with wanton vandalism?[/QUOTE

what should you do when we score then, Tip ones hat and shout jolly good show old chat and shake hands with the person next to you?. Bo***cks give it large I say.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I get that football is about passion, getting excited, celebrating a goal, going mental etc, But what has that to do with wanton vandalism?[/QUOTE

what should you do when we score then, Tip ones hat and shout jolly good show old chat and shake hands with the person next to you?. Bo***cks give it large I say.

I think we should jump up & down, hug the nearest each other aggressively. shout and scream and make as much noise as we can, giving it large. not jumping up and down on chairs.

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
I think we should jump up & down, hug the nearest each other aggressively. shout and scream and make as much noise as we can, giving it large. not jumping up and down on chairs.

Fair point, I personally don't jump on chairs myself and if im honest dont see the need. I was bought up to respect other peoples stuff but were not all the same.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair point, I personally don't jump on chairs myself and if im honest dont see the need. I was bought up to respect other peoples stuff but were not all the same.

The original point was 'standing' on a chair - not 'jumping up & down' - he's completely twisted what was said and the point was...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here