Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Caribou tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Had a look when it opened to the next group of points holders at 2.00 pm and again at 2.20 . In that time about 120 were sold. However now the club have released the half block they were holding back in SL3 thus putting the quantity available back up to about 500. I did wonder earlier why they were holding these back. See post 68

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just doesnt seem any rhyme or reason when the Ticketing Team load tickets for fixtures. I'm sure they didnt load the upper tiers first last time for the League fixture at Stamford Bridge last season. We didnt have as many lower tier tickets though.
League game would be a guaranteed sellout and lower allocation though, so no need to hold blocks back. We'll be releasing these in the order Chelsea determine so they can sell to their own if we don't use them all.

Paying more for the tinpot cup fixture than the EPL game is bollox

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
STHs with 235+ points: Thu 7 Sept, 9am

STHs with 215+ points: Thu 7 Sept, 2pm

STHs with 140+ points: Fri 8 Sept, 9am

All STHs/1901 Club Members: Fri 8 Sept, 2pm

MyAlbion+ Members: Mon 11 Sept, 9am

Pricing

Adult (20-64): £32

Senior (65+): £16

Under 20: £16

Points allocated for this fixture: 5

All tickets will be mobile.
No purchase history tier for this then?
Thought there might be, with an allocation of 6,000 for a midweek minor cup fixture against a mid table team.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Not sure if i am being whooshed or not but just to point out that so far only about 1500 tickets have been released. In particular only one upper block out of six has been opened and these are by far the largest.
Got to admit I’ve been whooshed too,yes I’m a few beers in but I took the post you’re referring to as gospel and when saw the upper tiers blocked out I thought they had sold out so I panic bought lower tier despite my intentions to hold out for upper tier.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Not sure if i am being whooshed or not but just to point out that so far only about 1500 tickets have been released. In particular only one upper block out of six has been opened and these are by far the largest.
Ah. I stand corrected. Always thought the away team got 15% for cup games. The site looked like virtually the whole end had sold out… being greyed /blacked out.

120 ish now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here