013943.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Keep it simple, already made up for you, I give you

013943.jpg

I like these as well.
I like carefully seperating the two sides, leaving all the cream cheese on ONE of the biscuits. I then eat the plain one first (ALWAYS the plain one first), before enjoying the other one with all the cream cheese on.

Its the only way.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Has anyone been to Cheese Please in Lewes? I was in there last Thursday and managed to spend a whopping £20 in a few minutes. Don't know much about crackers, but I can heartily recommend a huge chunk of Harlech ( providing you like Horseradish that is ):thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
mmm, your method is not without its rewards, the initial dry saltiness of the plain biscuit, complimented by the follow up of the moreishly creamy half, but think I prefer the munch straight through, followed by finishing it off and then back to the packet for another!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
mmm, your method is not without its rewards, the initial dry saltiness of the plain biscuit, complimented by the follow up of the moreishly creamy half, but think I prefer the munch straight through, followed by finishing it off and then back to the packet for another!

Its a test of discipline. Have the plain bit and save the best bit for last, its all in the ANTICIPATION.

I have similar behavioural disorders when eating a fried egg. The white MUST be eaten first as I work my way around the yolk. Only once all the white has gone will I permit myself to gorge on that wonderful yolk. I stare in abject HORROR at people who dessicrate the yolk before they have even TOUCHED the white.

Sometimes I dream of TUCS with no plain side, and EGGS with no white, just creamy sides and yolks.

*sigh*

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
I have similar behavioural disorders when eating a fried egg. The white MUST be eaten first as I work my way around the yolk. Only once all the white has gone will I permit myself to gorge on that wonderful yolk. I stare in abject HORROR at people who dessicrate the yolk before they have even TOUCHED the white.

You are not alone. This is the correct and only way to eat a fried egg.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The double uber crispy cracker.
It's the one that looks like a cream cracker and can easily fool, those of us that get paniced when we think will will miss out and get lumbered with cacky digestives.

That with Cheddar, Brie or anything smoked will do me fine.

Plus it feels like I have been following Easy around, all week, agreeing with him, but you guys are right about egg eating.
And just to prove my OCD creditials I have it on toast, move the yolk to a corner, push the toast up the side edge of the plate, so the yoke can be 'popped' and allowed to run down the toast.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Either mature cheddar or Creme de Saint Agur on Kracka Wheat (although Kracka Wheat aren't quite the same since they stopped putting so much salt on them :( )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here