Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheese eating surrender monkeys, at it again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6179418.stm

Just in case the link doesn't work, the jist is:-

150 PSG fans attacked 1 Tel Aviv, fan after the game.
He was rescued by a plan clothes policeman, who sort sanctuary in MacDonalds.
Only to be followed there and fearful of his life, the policeman ended up shooting at the crowd. Killing 1.

The game was marred by racist chanting throughout, & the plan clothes policeman was also black.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Stat Brother said:
150 PSG fans attacked 1 Tel Aviv, fan after the game.
[/B]

How does that even work did they line up and take turns at wailing on him in a buffet style, or did they just pile onto him in an enormous orgy of pain?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Top work by the "Plan clothes officer", If they gave out tear gas grenades and guns to our lot I might consider joining the specials!

150-1... typical french courage.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
These "Johnny Foreigner" hoolies should take a leaf out of the books of our good old fashioned BRITISH firms.

Our firms are only there to "protect" the "scarfers" supporting the same team, they never round on opposing fans if they have what is a clearly unfair and massive numerical advantage, and I think you'll find they never go after fans who aren't interested in a rumble themselves. FACT*.

I'm going to wear my Albion shirt in the Millwall home end on my own for the tin pot trophy match - because armed with this knowledge, I KNOW I'm gonna be safe.

* except Scousers. Although even Heysel wasn't their fault. It was caused by poor segregation and bad policing and anyway the bin dippers were PROVOKED.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Simster said:
These "Johnny Foreigner" hoolies should take a leaf out of the books of our good old fashioned BRITISH firms.

Our firms are only there to "protect" the "scarfers" you'll find they never go after fans who aren't interested in a rumble themselves. FACT*.

I'm going to wear my Albion shirt in the Millwall home end on my own for the tin pot trophy match - because armed with this knowledge, I KNOW I'm gonna be safe.

I will speak of your heroism at the wake.:angel:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Simster said:

Our firms are only there to "protect" the "scarfers" supporting the same team, they never round on opposing fans if they have what is a clearly unfair and massive numerical advantage, and I think you'll find they never go after fans who aren't interested in a rumble themselves. FACT*.

* except Scousers. Although even Heysel wasn't their fault. It was caused by poor segregation and bad policing and anyway the bin dippers were PROVOKED.
:lolol:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Simster said:

Quality action

:clap:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Le Big Mac/Royale with cheese to the rescue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Apparently the Tel Aviv fan was winning - that was when the bill moved in.

:lolol: :bowdown: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here