Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheery diet Coke

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Or Diet Coke with cheery as I think it was called.

Wonderful stuff.

First can today - I can see it becoming a regular beverage of choice.

What spirit would mix well with it?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I agree with Barnet Seagull, hideous stuff. Threw the only bottle i purchased of it away after two mouth fulls. yuk.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Very nice stuff, much prefer the diet version. Would go well with cherry brandy or vodka i would imagine

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
It is scrummy and I've been addicted to it for weeks now........not tried it with vodka yet though!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bozza said:
Or Diet Coke with cheery as I think it was called.

I've tried cherry coke and it was ok, but I haven't had any of this cheery stuff yet.

Is there something 'recreational' in it to make you cheery? And is the effect cheery as in 'I feel happy today', or cheery as in belting out 'SEAGULLS! SEAGULLS!' at the top of your voice?

If it's the latter, perhaps we could we get in a bulk load to make Withdean noisier for the last few games?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I really enjoyed it, had my first can last Friday lunchtime, but then went on an afternoon bender of which all I can remember is getting in at 10 and spewing up, the over-riding taste being that of Diet Cherry Coke.

Now I cant touch the stuff, and it joins Tomato Soup, Apple Pie and coleslaw in the catagory of foods I used to like ruined by drinking stupid amounts after eating them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I had this with vodka on Saturday, got wasted quickly and it went down a treat, also easy on the waistline.

Everyone's a winner!

1066gull

Cheery coke?:lolol:

Sorry, but you spelt it wrong twice and had to point it out:D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I tried vodka with Lucozade for the first time just recently, a nice combo it is too.

Anyone tried that coffee Pepsi? Tastes like the vanilla coke to me.

Just invested in a PURE EVIL drink. ABSOLUT VANILIA vodka. OK, they may not be able to spell either Absolute or Vanilla, but that frosted bottle - eleven quid 700ml out of Threshers - is the work of the DEVIL. More moreish than that big bag of Maltesers.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here