Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Check out this - better even than what we did to Bellotti and Archer

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Last edited:

Oh dear. They seem to have told us where Mr Hamilton lives.

It would be very regrettable if this information was to get into the wrong hands.

normal_protest19.jpg

Last edited:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Lord Bracknell said:
Oh dear. They seem to have told us where Mr Hamilton lives.

It would be very regrettable if this information was to get into the wrong hands.

normal_protest19.jpg

it would be a great shame. Just think about all those unwanted football fans, and junk mail.

tsk, who would do such a thing?

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
I can't take credit for the pictures. I just thought that it would be interesting to see what sort of reaction Brighton fans would give to the link I posted.

Just as expected.........
Thanks!!!!!!

I do hope that there aren't any fans from other clubs that might read this site and see his address. There are some naughty people out there!!!!

As for those adverts in the papers. They are real pain in the arse! :lolol: :jester:

:angel:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Desert Orchid said:
Under no circumstances should anyone ever fill in any of those offer forms in newspapers and magazines, using someone else's address. I would think it especially annoying to receive goods that you have to return within a set period to avoid paying for them - particularly if you are also getting lots and lots and lots and lots of these things.

i like your thinking.....

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
wxmfc2000 said:
I can't take credit for the pictures. I just thought that it would be interesting to see what sort of reaction Brighton fans would give to the link I posted.

Just as expected.........
Thanks!!!!!!

I do hope that there aren't any fans from other clubs that might read this site and see his address. There are some naughty people out there!!!!

if not i'm sure some of us could let it slip on other messageboards :dunce:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Del Boy said:
if not i'm sure some of us could let it slip on other messageboards :dunce:

I am particularly worried now because some of our NSC regulars are readers of .... how shall I put it ..... "top shelf" magazines and the mind boggles as to where things might now lead ....

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
On the Left Wing said:
I am particularly worried now because some of our NSC regulars are readers of .... how shall I put it ..... "top shelf" magazines and the mind boggles as to where things might now lead ....

sifting through my stack now :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That is shocking. It would be even worse if someone from Wrexham inadvertently publicised his phone number. I seem to recall someone doing something outrageous with the phone number of Bill Archer, and it appearing in a transvetite contact magazine in the North West, under the name of 'Billie' who apparently liked to both give and receive, but preferred to be submissive, had excellent 'A' levels and CIM qualifications, whatever that means.???

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Del Boy said:
it would be a great shame. Just think about all those unwanted football fans, and junk mail.

tsk, who would do such a thing?

Pizza anyone?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
His company's solicitors have given Wrexham one year's notice to quit the Racecourse ... and he's the feckin chairman of the club!!!!

Must be Archer's siamese twin brother

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here